Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow just wow
Ok guys. I was just randomly surfing and found this site.
To break it down, these guys are all for man-man love but are TOTALLY aginst anal sex. They use a LOT of quotes from the bible mixed up with pictures of naked guys making out. They are totally anti "gay" and call them selves "g0y" (with a zero). It just really freaked me out so I thought I would share it.

Here is the adderess:
g0ys.org -GUys into gUys - not gAys...

I will warn you that they are VERY PREDIJUCED to gay men and call us "ass-phuckers" on almost every page of the site. Almost every page of the site also has pictures of men doing "acceptable" sex acts, which the site promotes.

Thanks...I think. I feel a little sick to my stomach after reading a bit of it. I feel that the person is a walking breathing nightmare...is it one person or a group? (I didn''t get that far)

East Wrote:Thanks...I think. I feel a little sick to my stomach after reading a bit of it. I feel that the person is a walking breathing nightmare...is it one person or a group? (I didn''t get that far)

I didnt read every page, but I read more than enough. It made me pretty sick too. It is apparently a group, actively recruiting. Scary stuff.

wierddddddddddddddd:eek:

Beaux Wrote:I didnt read every page, but I read more than enough. It made me pretty sick too. It is apparently a group, actively recruiting. Scary stuff.

I knew when I saw the title "Wow just wow" that it was gonna be bad because when something is so bad I have no words it is the exact expression I use myself.

I find it really scary and really sad and I almost feel as though they might be mentally ill and maybe even dangerous but I only spent a brief amount of time there so my opinion could change if I read more. I would hate to think they influenced someone who was struggling.

dont give a crap myself = each to there own opinions,,,as long as they dont come abuse me then sod em = the tide has changed
i think now..they are the minority with there hate. the younger generation accept been gay

"wenn de leit spinna fangts moasstens im Kopf a"

means .. free translatet... "if people get mad it starts in their head "

I can imagine masses of homophobic men wich are into men :biggrin: maybe love each other.... Astrosmiley2Astrosmiley2

but ... are men into men not gay or bisexual ? I must check that..... Cool

Wow, I actually talked to a guy once who considered himself a 'goy' but he wasn't like that at all. Or at least didn't come off that way. I wonder if there are other more gay-friendly goy sites? LOL

:confused:
They're...
But... they're...
why....
WHAT?!:eek:

So...they're basically gay guys who don't like anal sex. And they think that means they are of a different sexuality and therefore can stereotype and attack gay men for being gay.:mad: Oh, and they also seem to think that because they don't do anal they are not commiting any sins in the eyes of god...
*sigh*
The site seems to have "denial" written all over it. In big capital rainbow letters.

Oh and i wonder if they realise that the number "0" has no pronounciation when put in words.
And why did they use the number 0? Because it looks like a hole? Heh, silly peoples.:tongue:

Sure its not a parody site?Wink
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

East Wrote:I knew when I saw the title "Wow just wow" that it was gonna be bad because when something is so bad I have no words it is the exact expression I use myself.

I find it really scary and really sad and I almost feel as though they might be mentally ill and maybe even dangerous but I only spent a brief amount of time there so my opinion could change if I read more. I would hate to think they influenced someone who was struggling.
yea me too i felt that way its just so retarded in my opinion and stupid:mad: