Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow just wow
Millions of straight couples practice anal sex so it is not even a gay "thing" as the "goy" movement suggests. If you don't like it that is another story...personally I dont' do oral.

gfxtwin Wrote:Uh...to each his own? lol.

But seriously, I'm all good over here, dude. Many doctors disagree with you. Why go south when you have the mouth? Biglaugh

Let's say that something is torn, but why is that different from vaginal sex?? You tear the hymen. Anal sex you seem to only stretch your sphincter, and maybe tear a muscle, but I think if done correctly with lots of lube, and experience there should be no problem.

interesting Wrote:Let's say that something is torn, but why is that different from vaginal sex?? You tear the hymen. Anal sex you seem to only stretch your sphincter, and maybe tear a muscle, but I think if done correctly with lots of lube, and experience there should be no problem.

Tearing a hymen is a one-time occurrence. After that, provided she isn't tight and jumping Tommy Lee's bone(s), there shouldn't be much tearing at all.

Vaginas do not permanently stretch out like the skin around that area does. If they did, then almost every woman would need a diaper after giving birth.

It is rare that an anus ends up like goatse. To 'accomplish' that I imagine one would need to be prone to uhh...putting large objects up there for extended periods of time.

However, when something larger than the circumference of it is inserted up there for extended periods of time, then it is just a medical fact that the circumference of the anus has a high risk of being enlarged to at least match that of what is being inserted.

Unless the thing is smaller than my unclenched exit point, there will be some permanent stretching. This may lead to needing a butt-plug.

Also, I've shoved an object up there before to see if it was for me. it wasn't. It was gross and uncomfortable (just my 2 cents).

Overall, it just isn't worth it. I've done the research (meaning medical research, lol) , so just trust me here.

If occasional tears are evidence of something being wrong, then childbirth must be very wrong.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:If occasional tears are evidence of something being wrong, then childbirth must be very wrong.

I don't follow your logic here. And I guess I'm actually going to have to explain the "agree with g0ys on anal sex" comment *sigh* .

1. Childbirth isn't "wrong", but nobody (doctors, mothers, husbands, etc) likes it when those tears occur. They are seen as a problem with the birth because it harms the mother. They are not a goal that doctors or mothers aim for; they are viewed as a sign of complication. In other words, child birth, obviously, is not "wrong", but the tears that can occur during that process are. So that addresses the strange analogy you were trying to make there.

2. I never meant to imply that there was anything "wrong" with anal sex (which is what you're implying right now) to those who enjoy it. When I said I agreed with the g0y stance on anal sex, it was a slightly ridiculous/humorous way of saying "I agree in the sense that I, personally, never want to have anal sex". I DON'T agree that it is totally immoral or that there is something wrong with you if you engage in it. I made it pretty clear in the first section of that post how I felt about the g0ys. I'm just sayin', that it may lead to some serious medical issues with the butthole depending on the situation and frequency. That and it can be painful. If this is not an issue for people who engage in anal sex, than I couldn't care less. If it is pleasurable for you, and if it is the only way you can achieve a true orgasm, then go for it. For me, though, the risk is not worth the reward (and to be clear, NO, I'm not talking about aids). I've experimented with anal using various objects to see if I liked it. Did nothing for me.

Cliff notes: when I said "I agree with their stance on anal sex" I was saying that I don't like anal sex in a subjective way. I don't agree that anal sex is "wrong", or "too effeminate", or any of that garbage. However, it causes some who engage in it pain and other medical problems, so I think I can safely say that it isn't for everybody.

My comment was not aimed at you, it was aimed at the logic of g0ys.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Though the way they spell "goy" is with a 0 (zero)...it's a Jewish word meaning "nation". It makes me wonder if they intentionally meant it to be that - a nation of gays acting like they're not gay. (I didn't read their entire homepage. Frankly, it's the dumbest thing I've heard thus far in my 20 years of life).