Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow just wow
I dun wanna be g0y.

cry0s Wrote:i dun wanna be g0y.

roflmao! Too funny!

I am not the best judge of website easthetics, but that one just leaps out of the screen at me. Flashy bits all over the place, pictures looking as if they landed where they did by accident, no theme or narrative connecting one bit to another and so on.

I certainly would find the mind that could put that together a scary place to live and if I had the self awareness to realise I was gay too, like the author clearly has, I'd go ape shit, which the author clearly has.

Thankfully we gay folk are an inclusive lot. G0y is probably only a phase people go through, when they get over it I'm sure we'll all be happy to welcome them to the fold.

I don't think it's meant to be taken seriously.

stu Wrote:I don't think it's meant to be taken seriously.

They seem to have put a lot of work in for a joke.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

My ex-partner mentioned them in a couple of our conversations. The first time he mentioned them to me was when we were not a couple and I wasn't out to him at all. He doesn't get them. I don't get them either. Pretty much they're just a waste of time.

fredv3b Wrote:They seem to have put a lot of work in for a joke.

Crop circles? I may be wrong it has been known. If it's not a joke then it is a joke.

I was wondering after I left last night...could this be the work of religious extremist fundies? The reason i say this...I often hear the more self described "tolerant" ones (a term they use to describe themselves...not a term I agree withWink ) tell us that if we can just avoid sex we have a chance at the salvation they are peddling. Could this organization be their brainchild...sorta like the fundie Haunted Houses?

What's a fundie?

stu Wrote:What's a fundie?

a fundi is an abreviation for Christian Fundimentalist (sp?) also known as a Religious Literalist. They believe that their religious texts are to be interperted literally (ex.- I have met a few through college symposiums that claim that dinosaur bones are actually the bones of deamons that roamed the earth before the biblical flood because they believe that the earth has only been in existance for 10,000 years and that carbon dating is a fraudlent "tool of the devil" to decive mankind into believing that the earth is older.)