Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow, this is really fun
Hi guys....So great to join your group...my first on-line membership..my first time to chat...Still trying to get the rules straight. I love to correspond with other gay men any where in the world...please read my profile and e me if we have common interests. I'm working on getting a digital camera so I can download a pic. Meanwhile...I'm unbelievably handsome, built, sexy and hot... Oh, gee...now I've got to use someone else's picture..... Speaking of hot....any Jean Claude van Damm fans out there....let's talk....and writers? I'm working on being the top writer in the world for this century. That's no exaggeration....O. k....I'll close with this original two-liner: Don't ask what kind of day it will be....Tell the day how beautiful it will be to have both you and I in it!! Looking forward to your messages....like virtual massages...Jackjordan

Hello jack, I hope you enjoy your time here! Wavey

Hi Jack! Welcome to Gayspeak. I hope you'll have a lot of fun and make tons of friends while you're here. [COLOR="Red"]I look forward to seeing this picture you're going to post. Wink[/COLOR]

hi,

if you have a camera phone then you could send yourself a pic via email and dowmload a pic that way.

welcome to the forums

hello how is every1