Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrap your head around this
Leave it to the BBC to come up with an article about an interesting and VERY strange phenomenon:

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20150917...inside-you
I bid NO Trump!

Yikes... I'm already uncomfortable enough (though understanding of the value and need) of our microbiomes.... But to think I might be a merged twin or to hear of people not passing their genetic info on to their kids... That's crazy.

And I totally have that cat parasite. I'm definitely in love with him. Sad

Oh god I remember reading in the selfish Gene about the possibility of ancient parasites whose survival became so entangled with our own that their DNA basically melded with our ancestors DNA. The thought that we might all be part swampy blood-worm or something.

Anyways love the article it's fascinating.

So I need an exorcism?
(I knew it!!!)

No. Actually you are the result of an exorcism, Anocxu. We just can't decide which side won. That is what makes you so interesting.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:No. Actually you are the result of an exorcism, Anocxu. We just can't decide which side won. That is what makes you so interesting.
Lmao..
You go to church..
Should I tag along so we can figure it out?

Next Sunday..look out for me I'll be the guy dressed like this..

[Image: 21f031cab62f2e512f7a3cd7fe54deec.jpg]

Is that a horseshoe on your belt or a doorknocker?
I bid NO Trump!

Explains my mind sometimes! Lol

Now I know why my Mother always said I was a despicable parasite who wouldn't amount to anything but a garbage man.

Well,, she got the first part right I guess (smile)....
We Have Elvis !!