Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Writing my novel.
Since I will be getting some time off from school, I have decided one thing I think I should do is really start to get my story down in writing, than to leave it in my wacky head.
So I decided to make this thread basically to show my progress. It's more for my benefit because I will feel more apt to do it if others can see how far I am getting into it.
Word count thus far: 5655
Prologue + Chapters 1 & 2

SWEET babe !

Please do keep us posted :biggrin:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Yay! thats good man , the difficult part is to start. What your novel is about?

oh you know, just another end of the world story Big Grin

Here's a very rough synopsis:

Two friends, facing a cruel world, meet their end. However what awaits is more fantastic than either of them could dream. They fall into the pits of Hell, where they must survive brutal demons and a find a way to defend themselves. But, there is more going on in Hell than meets the eye. The Devil is preparing for a new war on Earth and the balance of light and darkness begins to shift. Can the two friends overcome Hell, or will they face obliteration?

I should also say that this is only the first part. There will be at least two subsequent books following it. All three are what I consider to be my novel, kinda like the three books of Lord of the Rings.

Okay, word count for today: 7743
+2088 words! Wow.
Chapter 3 in progress.

Dude, I don't even read books, but that sounds really quite compelling !! Confusedmile:.

Keep up the good work :biggrin: xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Latest Word Count: 8667
+924 Words.
Prologue, Chapter 1,2 & 3.

Now comes the part where I constantly get stuck. I have already in last couple days rewritten the first bit of chapter 4 twice. Argh, writer's block sits in already!

XRIMO Wrote:Latest Word Count: 8667
+924 Words.
Prologue, Chapter 1,2 & 3.

Now comes the part where I constantly get stuck. I have already in last couple days rewritten the first bit of chapter 4 twice. Argh, writer's block sits in already!

Can I ask is there something which really inspires you?
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Inspiration comes from my story as a whole, but there are certain parts that are hard to envision properly. The beginning was easy because its something that I have thought about over and over again, but where I am now is a transitional part that needs to be handled carefully. The feel of what's to come is set in the coming chapters and I can never seem to get it where I want it.
If I can make it through the next chapter, then hopefully the next couple will write themselves.

Another answer to your question salty is that I also get inspiration from music.

XRIMO Wrote:Inspiration comes from my story as a whole, but there are certain parts that are hard to envision properly. The beginning was easy because its something that I have thought about over and over again, but where I am now is a transitional part that needs to be handled carefully. The feel of what's to come is set in the coming chapters and I can never seem to get it where I want it.
If I can make it through the next chapter, then hopefully the next couple will write themselves.

Another answer to your question salty is that I also get inspiration from music.

Thats pretty cool. Most of my writing which ive done, (personal things), came from experiences and feelings mainly. Rolleyes
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]