Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome Videos
I saw this video this morning and it made me laugh and smile so I thought I would share it. Enjoy!!!!

What videos have you seen and enjoy

From my YT Favorites is one of Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. Edward Cullen (Twlight):

And going with a lip synching vid like above, here's something to disturb sissyphobic parents:

I guess this makes me laugh because back when I was forced to play with boys (age 7-10) I got sick of boy games and talked a boy into playing dress up with me, complete with makeup. Totally innocent we both then went out to show off to his parents who freaked and threw me out real fast and told me I wasn't allowed to come back and he wasn't allowed to talk to me for a year (he did, he just had to be secret about it). And having shared this incident with others I've found out just how many parents (especially dads) freak over their boys "not being man enough" and while that's sad to me I broke out laughing when I came across that vid (note, when this came out Hannah Montana was bigger than Twilight among tween girls). Roflmao

Thanks for sharing Pix!

And what’s the reason for opposing this again? Watch:

this video almost maybe me cry Smile