Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wtf happened to his dick?
I was with this guy who had the oddest shaped penis, which makes me ask, could it have been injected or something?
When he was soft, it was ridiculously thick. When he got hard though, the base was average sized, as was the head. But the shaft looked like he pulwooedled the skin back, wrapped the shaft with a sock, and pulled the skin back over it...like a big "mid-dick-bubble" lol.
What could he have done to it??

this post dosnt count until you get pics

Kodon Wrote:I was with this guy who had the oddest shaped penis, which makes me ask, could it have been injected or something?
When he was soft, it was ridiculously thick. When he got hard though, the base was average sized, as was the head. But the shaft looked like he pulwooedled the skin back, wrapped the shaft with a sock, and pulled the skin back over it...like a big "mid-dick-bubble" lol.
What could he have done to it??

Phalloplasty. In some cases, surgeons will take some of the fat from the abdomen and then inject it in the penis shaft to make it wider in girth.

Other surgical operations can be seen in pictures here.
http://www.beverlyhillssurgical.com/page28.htm

princealbertofb Wrote:Phalloplasty. In some cases, surgeons will take some of the fat from the abdomen and then inject it in the penis shaft to make it wider in girth.

Other surgical operations can be seen in pictures here.

Wow, never heard of it, but that's kinda what it looked like. I wonder though, do they all end up looking like his did... big in the middle, "normal" at the base and tip

i was with a guy in highschool that was like that naturaly. it was different but i liked it.

I've been with guys will dicks all shapes and sizes. I admit all were great. I've seen one like you've described and it was naturally like that. All functioned very well and the guys they were attached to made more effort to make sure I was having fun. Wink