Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X Factor UK - Hope : Back To Black.
On the UK's X Factor we have a girl band in the group of Simon Cowells, these girls were all single contestants until Louis Walsh said to form two groups one of the guys and one of the girls.

Hope is the girls band name.

They recently sang Back To Black, Amy Winhouses song.
I love Amy and all but they sang it much better.

Heres their performance.

Whatcha think?

I think they are rubbish and should have been gone before now

I liked their version but i prefer Amy's . I liked both bands and shouldnt be a bottom 2 that week. Andy and Alisha should be in the bottom.

I don't like Hope, they are so URGH! Although I'm kind of glad they stayed in as I think Bev was one of Rhydian's biggest threats but now that she is gone I'm sure he'll win - which is great! GO RHYDIAN!!<3

A lot of people seem not to like Hope, i like them because they are fun their singing is not always great... Phoebe is apparently the lead singer and has a rough voice that scratches your ears at times. She was good in Amy's Winehouse though.

Can't say I've really watched X-Factor this year... after so many runs of it, it becomes pretty much the same thing from one year to the next.

I think that nerves clearly get to some of the artists in things like this - this is the second time I've seen Hope perform, and both times I've thought they lacked confidence in themselves ... and that comes through. I've not heard the original version, and I guess it's only natural that people on their position DO get really stressed-out, but personally ?

I prefer Strictly Come Dancing to X-Factor ... but that's just me ...

*snaps his fingers and takes to the floor ... alone ... :frown:*

Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I'll dance with ya shadow... just mind my 2 left feet Wink

I really only liked them singing that song, as me and my mam call the Whores instead of Hope.

The lead singer Phoebe is only 15.

Niki is a threat to Rhydian! She owns.

And I definatly disagree with the eliminations last week Hope should of gone, Bev is true talent.

Niki doesn't have a chance.
She is playing too much on her father dying and sending the application in for her etc, people are just going to get bored.
Rhydian all the way!!