Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X Men: First Class
Amazing film, with great plot, sharp direction, and TWO hotties! Lucas Till plays Havok, and Caleb Jones plays Banshee. Is it just me or does Caleb look a bit like Ron Weasley? The social outcast theme is sure to hit a chord with this crowd, and I love how Magneto and Professor X play off (and against) each other.

hmmm i literally got tired of the x men films after the second one so i havent been following up on the x men movies but today i did see judy's moody and the not bummer summer pretty interesting movie.

I actually loved the film, however I honestly would just have rather watched Ian McKellen!

I hasn't come to my small ass towns theater yet Cry

TimmyThink Wrote:I hasn't come to my small ass towns theater yet Cry

Honestly, living in Central Ontario must be like living on Mars, except the weather is probably worse.

Edit: Also, I would probably take Nicholas Hoult out of the cast if I had a choice.

[Image: 2800537177_ec88fa8b1a.jpg]

OrphanPip Wrote:Honestly, living in Central Ontario must be like living on Mars, except the weather is probably worse.

Southern Ontario :biggrin:

TimmyThink Wrote:Southern Ontario :biggrin:

Oh well, Central Ontario still sucks, lol.

Can't you just drive to Kingston or Mississauga and see it there?

I cloud drive to Belleville in like 15 mins, but my theater $5.00 Belleville theater like $7.50

TimmyThink Wrote:I cloud drive to Belleville in like 15 mins, but my theater $5.00 Belleville theater like $7.50

Fuck you! Five dollars for a movie ticket? Some theaters in Montreal can be as much as $16. (Now I wish I lived in your town because I go to way too many movies...)

TimmyThink Wrote:I cloud drive to Belleville in like 15 mins, but my theater $5.00 Belleville theater like $7.50

Try living in Upstate New York. For me it's a 20 minute drive to the nearest theater, that's on country roads, 55 mph... and tickets are way higher than 7.50