Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XXXXXXXX's Got Talent
princealbertofb Wrote:Whoah::::::

Get a life!! Wink

Couldn't watch it. I was way to embarrassed. Sometimes its not only sex that should stay in the bedroom.

Zet Wrote:Another touching moment from South Korea got talent.

It's funny how the people that seem to have so little actually have something that everyone wants.

OK...Not singing but cooking...this past Monday Night on Masterchef...the first blind contestant...she stole my heart

East Wrote:OK...Not singing but cooking...this past Monday Night on Masterchef...the first blind contestant...she stole my heart

My mom is handicapped, she had the poliovirus when she was an infant and a lot of people told me throughout my life "your mom is very special, she's very strong" and it's not until very recently that I realized what they meant... even though she's handicapped she managed to live her life, went to work every single day, kept an apartment, raised two (granted, not very successful) kids... today she has a house and she's doing OK and for the life of me I have no idea how she did it.

... I have no idea and I can't but be humbled by her achievements.

Some spookie eyes, but oh what a voice!