Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XXXXXXXX's Got Talent
Whoah::::::

Get a life!! Wink

Surely don't know what this is all about, but... other country other standards...

awsome vioces

Another touching moment from South Korea got talent.

Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Rainbowmum Wrote:I will never forget this one , she gave me goosebumps.

Susan Boyle - Britains Got Talent 2009

"No-one's laughing now."

The BEST!

I like the dancing dog from Britain's got talent.
He always puts a smile on my face.

My friend was in one of the talent shows in Australia, made it to the top 20 somethings, got her dreams shattered, ended up wit a baaad eating disorder, and now the talent shows leaves me questioning, sure you may have talent, but do you have the strong mind and tough skin to cope with the sudden attention and coming into such close proximity to your dreams and then have it slip away from you just as fast....

Omg this guy made me cry, he's so beautiful. I really respect opera singers, it's not easy.

I wanna be his friend Cry .

Dont know how so many people what this shit tv
worst thing ever invented in my opinioun

QueenOdi Wrote:Omg this guy made me cry, he's so beautiful. I really respect opera singers, it's not easy.

I wanna be his friend Cry .

Thank you for sharing that, it was better than beautiful, I don't know an words stronger than incredible, but if there was one, it would be reserved for that performance.

TomStatic Wrote:Dont know how so many people what this shit tv
worst thing ever invented in my opinioun

Opinions are like arseholes. Everyone has one, everyone thinks everyone elses stinks, and they are best kept to oneself. Wink

don't like something....move on to the next thing, don't offeend others with negativity.

Thank you.