Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xena and Hercules
I loved these shows. I have both of them on DVD. I mean, don't you think Xena was a great asset to the gay and lesbian community (even though the sexuality of the characters is implicit). I absolutely adored how these shows could come up with action packed, emotionally intense, and then off-the-wall episodes that had nothing to do with the plot of the show at all.
Anyway, just wanted to get some of your thoughts on the subject.

I had such a crush on Xena in high school.Any idea on what Lucy Lawless is up these days?I also both Xena's & Hercules' sidekicks,I think Xena's was Gabrielle (?) Haven't seen these shows in YEARS.

Haven't seen either in ages! Used to love watching them... Even my Nan got into em!!

Lucy Lawless plays the Madam in Eurotrip (HELLA funny movie) - well worth watching Wink.

... and yeah ! I thought Hercules in particular was kickass ... but then again I was heavily into Mortal Kombat Konquest at the same time so hey-ho :redface:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I loved xena until Hope was born... then I was like Okayyyyyy I'll still watch, but the last season I never watched past the first couple of episodes... I'm more of a Charmed fan.

Loved those shows. Who doesn't like hot sweaty muscular men?

SOME1 ASKED WHAT LUCY LAWLESS'S UP 2 THESE DAY'S....B 4 it finnished she appeared as a Human Cylon quite frequently in the NEW Battlestar Galactica. as for KEVIN SORBO after ANDROMEDA finnished, he now appears in some really tacky straight 2 DVD films.

Just thought I would post this because I think he makes some excellent points about this show.

The only thing he didn't touch on was the relationship between Xena and Gabrielle, which I think is more important than Xena's past misdeeds and her road to redemption. Without Gabrielle, Xena would never had truly become the hero she was, the friendship and hardships between the two is where the heart of the show was.

both of those shows were great and doug thanks for posting this up

you are excatly right about gabrielle if if wasn't for her

My brother liked both of these shows. I have a friend who is into Xena only. Yup my friend Gary. He's on this forum too.