Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xin Nian Kuaile
To all my friends here and elsewhere...

[SIZE=7]A HAPPY NEW YEAR [/SIZE]
and best wishes for the future.
May you find some kind of harmony in your lives (even if not quite everything is perfect, hope you manage to enjoy the good bits more than the bad bits)
A Bighug to all.

Tuut [SIZE=7]A HAPPY NEW YEAR [/SIZE]
and best wishes for the future. Party

*thanks PA for all that hard work Remybussi

and also thank you for the perfect new year wishes... I believe balance is very important for everyone especially now.

also thanks to all my lovely friends here for helping me thru the hard times. The giggles were especially welcomed.

My deepest regret has been my twin mate losing his mind and making lots of insane decisions... I will be here to hold him tight, pray for his healthy recovery into sanity and to keep all our dreams alive no matter what Remybussi
*I have gained some answers to questions I have about this very sad condition of my twin mate but would like so much more to be answered.

Love another Bighug to all near and far Love

[Image: HappyNewYearWavy.gif]

back at ya guys! I've thoroughly enjoyed bein part of your community this past months and wish ya'll the best 2009 has to offer Xyxthumbs

Xie xie, boys... Confusedmile:

I'm still pretty stoned and only juts beginning to lose drunkenness... Was a good coupla days, oh yes it was Big GrinBig Grin

Mine may be in a plain font, but HAPPY NEW YEAR DEARIES!!

Lovage and huggage to you all, your chat and general presence has really helped make the second half of last year bearable. And long may it continue Remybussi