Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Y......ay!!!!
Genersis Wrote:Alot of them were in their underwear, but none of them were.........in the nude were they?:confused:

Bah, what do i care...............:redface:

Yup, a couple were... well one when I'm in NJ (he had a nasty wang) and then one in NY (wang was just as bad, maybe worse).

juk Wrote:I feel cheated - I missed out on this :mad:

Trust me, you didn't miss anything. They were just boring generic-looking guys. I think I only came across one decent looking guy and then one guy looked like my ex-best friend (no, not my ex... a dude I knew in person).

Cutieboy Wrote:Yup, a couple were... well one when I'm in NJ (he had a nasty wang)

Nasty wang - that made me lol

Cutieboy Wrote:Yup, a couple were... well one when I'm in NJ (he had a nasty wang) and then one in NY (wang was just as bad, maybe worse).
A nasty wang? You sure you're gay? Wavey

Some of those guys were kinda hot and some were just nasty with their penis pics and the like.
I'm glad it's gone too, I only NOW realized though, that I could have just blocked the site's ad.

I personally don't like profile on dating site with only naked body or piece of meat between the 2 legs.
Sad I prefer a face with big smile and a description which shows a little bit of the soul rather than the size of their dik

marshlander Wrote:A nasty wang? You sure you're gay? Wavey

Yeah, I'm pretty selective when it comes to wangs. That one wang... ugh, yeah it just wasn't doing anything for me at all.