Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Y......ay!!!!
I came back on GS after a wireless antennae maintenance deal, to find out that I no longer have naked men at the top right of my screen. LOL, amazing! I wonder who is responsible for that feat?! Whoever, it was, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. I feel gay about that! Now all we have to do is find a rich mogul who supports adverts to smart, beautiful, and discerning men.

Ya know i never even notices.

I never saw them on this computer, only on PA's. That's the difference between Kaspersky and Norton for you Wink

or adblock+ on firefox

Yeah, I'm glad it's gone. I'm down at my beach house and man... there was one guy in that ad who had a nasty pole that I would not touch, even if you were to offer me $1,000,000,000 USD. Seriously! And if that guy is reading this, too bad you have an ugly dingy and I feel sorry for ya! -Big Grin

Hmm, when in France the ads are all French guys ... allegedly Wink I had quite the opposite experience of finding one of them very dis ... trac ................................ting ..................... (Where was I?) indeed.

Alot of them were in their underwear, but none of them were.........in the nude were they?:confused:

Bah, what do i care...............:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I feel cheated - I missed out on this :mad:

Genersis Wrote:Alot of them were in their underwear, but none of them were.........in the nude were they? ...
Christophe from Rennes, looked just fine in his underpants. I am so pleased Kaspersky has protected me from all his friends Astrosmiley2

marshlander Wrote:Christophe from Rennes, looked just fine in his underpants. I am so pleased Kaspersky has protected me from all his friends Astrosmiley2
Phew!
Thought i missed something!:tongue:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so