Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YAY I can post my stuff now!
So after working to get 50 posts and what not I can share my photography stuff since its quicker to share the link than upload them here with my slow internet in this cave, here it is :biggrin:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/doodle-d/66...hotostream

some really cool pictures in there!!

whereabouts is that? I think if all else fails, I may tunnel into that mountain and become a dwarf, or a hobbit living off the fat of the land. Really nice photograpyh btw, there awesome.

Hahaha they are near thy cave, :biggrin:

Good ones!

Strange colors, interesting moods they generate!

A great body of work there MidgetGem!

I like the 'sun setting' one with the low clouds, also 'Two Trees' and the 'Vast Fog' set are really atmospheric too, they are my favorites. Nicely done! Love the sky colours and the contrasts in the 'storm brewing' set too. Xyxthumbs

Wow i really like those pics. They are so breathtaking. Its like they all have a story to tell.

Those are some great shots.
Thanks for sharing them. Confusedmile:

i like the b&w one u shot with the new lens,, really nice , i swear i rode those flight of stairs on my down hill mountain bike too Smile - great shot

Thanks matty7 Smile haha and well.. maybe.. but its a fair trek from where you are in England