Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YT debugging question
I think it was a couple of days ago when some YT vids I frequently watched got weird. In many cases they can't go above 360 in definition even when they used to go to 480 (a few can go to 720, but 480 still isn't an option), it doesn't have the automatically save to Watch Later icon anymore, for some weird reason it has a feature that allows you to play the vid faster than normal, and most of all the outer toolbars remain visible on full screen while the YT toolbar keeps blinking in and out which I find very annoying. Other vids remain as they were. Does anyone know what's going on here and/or what I can do about it? :confused:

In case it helps, here's a vid that has remained as it was and how I'd like the other vids to go back to being like:

And here's how the other vids have become:

I'm especially interested in getting rid of the toolbars while I have the vid on full screen.

im not sure i understand can you screen shot it for me? maybe i can help

I linked to 2 YT vids. Some have become like the 2nd one and I don't like it. The first one I linked to is how they all used to be and how I'd like the changed vids to go back being like.

To go to full screen you go to the far right side (bottom) of the vid and it will say "full screen" as you put your mouse in the right icon (and it's the same icon to reverse it). To see the YT toolbar on full screen in the old type of vid you just move the mouse and it comes up, but in the new way of doing it the YT toolbar keeps blinking in and out (and I also dislike the other toolbars also being visible). I want all my vids to be like the first vid I linked to, not the second (and they all used to be like the first until a couple of days ago).