Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yaeee!!!
well, after hearing the news just moments ago i have to express my excitement in know the adult swim is bringing back toonami on the 26( this saturday:biggrinSmile and i'm very, very, very excitedMexicanwave

Hooooraaaayyyyyyy!!!!! Cheerleader2 Cheerleader2 Cheerleader2

...What is it? :redface:

QueenOdi Wrote:Hooooraaaayyyyyyy!!!!! Cheerleader2 Cheerleader2 Cheerleader2

...What is it? :redface:
you never heard of Toonami?

Nope. I don't always have alot of time to watch T.v , especially at night.

Music,Music,Music, Animals & Music is pretty much all that I do, so T.v & GS comes in when I have a break :tongue:

I watch my favourite shows on my iPod :biggrin: .

QueenOdi Wrote:Nope. I don't always have alot of time to watch T.v , especially at night.

Music,Music,Music, Animals & Music is pretty much all that I do, so T.v & GS comes in when I have a break :tongue:

I watch my favourite shows on my iPod :biggrin: .

well then here's a link :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toonami
and the reason i'm( and probably thousands of other people are excited) can be narrowed to mainly two reasons:
1. nostalgia:biggrin:
2. adult swim might actually get some new anime now( to go with the classic line up)

cool i have heard of it but unsure what it is l;ol

Cool , bring on the laughs.:biggrin:

zeon Wrote:cool i have heard of it but unsure what it is l;ol
link above if your curious.

Awesome, I used to watch it every now and then but I don't have the cartoon network anymore Sad
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

We "kinda" had it here in the UK.
Originally being an hour(?) of programming a day on Cartoon Network.
Though it was almost completely different show wise...Dragon Ball Z being the only show that i am SURE was shown on it.

Then it replaced CNX? Or did CNX replace Toonami? Well either way, it was it's own channel for a while.

CNX and Toonami always had stuff aimed at my age range when they were around, so i was watching those channels a fair bit in the early 2000's.

I wouldn't mind seeing some of those shows again...
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so