Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yay!! Trumy has won!!
hmmm so the think tanks were right that the Britex will encourage some Americans to vote for Trumy. Sad day for the world.

Trump won? Tongue

"George Takei
4 t ·
I am addressing this to all who voted to defeat Donald Trump and what he represents. We may not have prevailed, but we must not despair.
Many of you are, like me, in a state of shock. This does not feel like the America you love and honor. We are in unchartered waters. In times like these we must reaffirm the values we cherish and have fought for: equality, justice, the care of our planet. We must stand up defiantly to any dark or divisive acts, and look out for the most vulnerable among us. It is more important than ever.
Within our hearts we know the society we wish to live in. No one can take that vision from us. We are each of us keepers of that promise. This country has seen wars and grave injustices, slavery and even civil war in its past. Yet we found our way through.
Hold your loved ones close. Tell them that it is in times of sadness and in the toughest of days where we often find our true mettle."

Ibex Wrote:Trump won? Tongue

Yeah god help the world!
An eye for an eye

It'll be interesting to see what'll happen to USA these next years Tongue

My state (MA) just voted to legalize recreational marijuana, and that may well be a very good thing --- with Trump as president, we're going to need it! Hypnotized-smiley

Gemini Wrote:My state (MA) just voted to legalize recreational marijuana, and that may well be a very good thing --- with Trump as president, we're going to need it! Hypnotized-smiley

Boston has long been my favorite city. I will be visiting.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Boston has long been my favorite city. I will be visiting.

Only problem is that Boston is the 4th most expensive city to live in the US. Lol I'm too busy working to be able to stay here to do much else.

But seriously, I love Boston! People call it a small town big city, and that's really true.

Melania Trump says her focus as First Lady will be on stopping cyberbullying.

Does that mean she'll make her husband delete his Twitter account?

Gemini Wrote:Only problem is that Boston is the 4th most expensive city to live in the US. Lol I'm too busy working to be able to stay here to do much else.

But seriously, I love Boston! People call it a small town big city, and that's really true.

Funny how all the big liberal cities are so expensive to live in... couldn't have anything to do with policy.

https://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-livin...th-america
1 New York City (United States) 280
2 San Francisco, California (United States) 273
3 Washington D.C. (United States) 261
4 San Jose, California (United States) 229
5 Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) 229
6 Boston, Massachusetts (United States) 227
7 Los Angeles, California (United States) 221
8 Oakland, California (United States) 219
9 Seattle, Washington (United States) 210
10 Chicago, Illinois (United States) 209

I lived in a Boston suburb for a year and loved it. An amazing population of varied backgrounds, sturdy and enterprising folks and culture and education everywhere you could turn.
I bid NO Trump!