Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yeah,I'm going to hell!
I had Sunday lunch at Pieter's house yesterday.And whilst we were clearing up,he told me that he valued our friendship and that I'm like the cool older brother that he never had.That kinda disappointed me.I wish he had said I'm like the sexy stud he's never "had"!I guess I had my wires crossed.He also wanted to tell me something coz he kept saying how much he trusts me.Don't know what though I hope he's going to come out to me.Fantasies,fantasies!

Maybe he has a big brother fetish/fantasy haha!!

He will probably come out to you... keep us posted.

cool story. looking forward to the continuation :biggrin:

and i think the age gap can matter or not, depending on the people. my experiences in this sense were not really good, but i know of people who have a very happy life despite being born more than a decade apart even.

hmmm, the "big brother he's never had" thing is a bit of a bummer....

but, back to the point, dont worry about the age difference ! ! !
okay, been there, done that...

When i was 17, in high school I started seeing someone who was..... 32...:eek:
oh, shock, horror, drama, get over it !!! LoL Cool
anyway, point im trying to make here is that even though he was 14 years older than me, we still had the most amazing 2years together.

So, dont let it put you off, you never know, it might just be something great.

(now, after reading all the other posts, i kinda feel like a bit of a skanky, golddigger/whore/ daddy-grabber...) :eek::eek::frown::frown::frown:

Good Lord,I haven't called Peter in a long time because I've been so swamped lately.I have to talk to him,just might be what I need right.

Dan1089 Wrote:Good Lord,I haven't called Peter in a long time because I've been so swamped lately.I have to talk to him,just might be what I need right.

Lol. sorry, was a bit sloooowwww then, eh ?

What was a bit slow,Rowan?

Dan1089 Wrote:What was a bit slow,Rowan?

well, its seems you posted all this quite a while ago and i'm only catching on to it now ! LoL Rolleyes