Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yellow :) We are a couple new to GaySpeak
Fish2 Welcome to the forum! Fish2

I've been trying to convince my bf to join...now I can point to you two and tell him, Yes! There ARE couples here...!

Nice to meet you Wavey

Welcome to the forum guys Welcome
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

What an adorable couple!!!
Welcome to GS and you can cook for me ANYTIME!!
Or better yet, you can host at your place in Portugal...."Sexy Cooks B&B", I think it would be a huge hit! Wink

MikeW Wrote:Say, you wouldn't be in need of a live-in grandpa, would ya? I'm a clean old man, more or less, I can't cook worth crap but I have other talents and skills, and I LOVE me some kitty cats! (I even speak their language!)... Um, and you two are just too unbelievably adorable for words! Wavey Xyxthumbs
I thought I was the only one ready to move to Lisboa. Thanks Mike for keeping it real:-)

Hello. Reading your introduction made me smile, but there must be something wrong in your lives. It can't be that good. I'd feel better to know that there is some sorrow in your lives - I don't know, maybe one of you has athlete's foot or a similar fungal infection.

himself Wrote:Hello. Reading your introduction made me smile, but there must be something wrong in your lives. It can't be that good. I'd feel better to know that there is some sorrow in your lives - I don't know, maybe one of you has athlete's foot or a similar fungal infection.

And I thought the Smegma thread was bizarre, but this comment may have topped it!

Welcome to the forum Lorenzo and Pedro, I hope you like it here Smile

hello lorenzo and pedro you both are a very good looking couple best wishes to a long and healthy life

I smiled reading this intro.
Welcome to the forum guys!

BEST. COUPLE. EVERRRR!!!! The cutest on the planet!! <3