Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yelo! :)
Hey all,

Joined GS just 7 minutes ago .. In mid 20s, I'm from Mumbai, India and was desperately searching for websites that support forums since Guys4Men got taken over by Planet Romeo (that marked the end of the real 'forums' per se). Anyhow, about me - best described as no-nonsense, playful, happy-go-lucky, not-so-romantic kinda guy! Out to quite a few friends and to my mom (ain't been easy - considering the conservative outlook of people in my country). Currently working and intend to take a break for professional qualifications very shortly. Have been in a long distance relationship and ended it on a mutual note a few days ago because it wasn't working out very well. Seek friends for now.

Love knowing people and learning languages, basics atleast. Also, music and internet keep me busy - and the phone - addicted (the very fact that India has one of world's lowest cellular tariffs helps me a lot! :biggrin: !

Fond of travelling but my work profile keeps me stuck here in the city - if anybody does intend to come down to India, more so, to the state of Maharashtra of which Mumbai (Bombay) is the capital, do let me know - can suggest itineraries (have a tourism background).

Drop me a line, on my email address kukuchku at gmail dot com

Take care and Cheers,

H@RDY! Smile

Hello and welcome. My partner is also a big fan of learning languages ... oh the hours we spend discussing the derivation of words and phrases Wink

If we ever decide to visit Mumbai it is always useful to have someone who knows the ground!

Welcome!:biggrin:
[SIZE=2]Enjoy your time here!Confusedmile:
I've never been too good at learning new languages.:redface:
[/SIZE]
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Hello friend, welcome to the forum, kind wishes, Ben.

Hello and welcome. :]] I have a very good Indian friend whom I talk to over Facebook. You Indians are great people!