Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes Or No?
Faga1
~~Yes Or NO?~~

I'm going to say yes!
Because I don't what the question is... or if there even IS one... but I'm an optimist at heart! Smile

That doesn't quite compute with your mood, KidChameleon... All it takes is for the question to contain one negative element (say, an adjective) for it to become pessimistic.
Example:
Do you think you're an absolute idiot? Do you think you're stupid? Are you going to be very ill?
All yes answers could hardly garner the epithet : optimistic, unless you're masochistic.

princealbertofb Wrote:That doesn't quite compute with your mood, KidChameleon... All it takes is for the question to contain one negative element (say, an adjective) for it to become pessimistic.
Example:
Do you think you're an absolute idiot? Do you think you're stupid? Are you going to be very ill?
All yes answers could hardly garner the epithet : optimistic, unless you're masochistic.

But I'm optimistic that it won't be something bad. Hence my "yes" Tongue

If I was pessimistic I'd have said "no" just in case :3

I might quite possibly respond in the positive, if it were not for the fact that an inconsequential sum of knowledge has been subtracted from the collective of paragraphitcal wordsterangous. Taking that into consideration, then I may have to quite possibly respond in the resounding negative, if it were not for the fact that I have thoroughly discombobulated my synaptic algorithms.

I choose Or.

As I can either say Yes -Or- No. And it depends on what Evil I See, Speak or Hear.

So there! Cowsleep

[Image: tumblr_mff1txlf_Pu1rs7k3ko1_500.jpg]

I vote for Or.

Hah, I know what you're on about! And the answer, of course, is yes. You know where to find me.

No!

But that's OK you are going to go on and do it anyway - nobody ever listens to me.Rolleyes

I assure you this isn't going to end well.