Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes it's big
What's big, your ego?

Gregoryagogo Wrote:What's big, your ego?

You actually need to read that first post, I think... [MENTION=23955]Gregoryagogo[/MENTION].

It's not being big that's embarrassing him, it's it being displayed for all to see and know, like the roommate for example. I'm not sure everyone would be happy to have that part of their life known by all and sundry.

princealbertofb Wrote:You actually need to read that first post, I think... [MENTION=23955]Gregoryagogo[/MENTION].

I think that Gregoryagogo's post was irony.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:I think that Gregoryagogo's post was irony.

You're right, [MENTION=18457]LONDONER[/MENTION], my friend, I know it was meant as irony, but if we read what the poster said it wasn't actually about how big he was, more about how embarrassing it is to have your private life displayed for all to see. I wouldn't feel comfortable for my lover to say something like that to people who had no right to know. Otherwise, I'd unzip my trousers and bloody well show them, wouldn't I?

Let's try to be sensitive to the problem of privacy. I know it's eroding every day with these new technologies, but... I'm old school. :biggrin: Bighug

princealbertofb Wrote:It's not being big that's embarrassing him, it's it being displayed for all to see and know, like the roommate for example. I'm not sure everyone would be happy to have that part of their life known by all and sundry.

Thanks for understanding.

princealbertofb Wrote:It's not being big that's embarrassing him, it's it being displayed for all to see and know, like the roommate for example. I'm not sure everyone would be happy to have that part of their life known by all and sundry to have that part of their life known by all and sundry.

I might buy this if it weren't for the last sentence in his post: Only a little embarrassing though Catmilk

I also think that a guy who's truly embarrassed would not describe his apparatus in such graphic detail. If he doesn't, as you say, "want to have that part of their life known by all and sundry" why is he describing it to us?

Gemini Wrote:I might buy this if it weren't for the last sentence in his post: Only a little embarrassing though Catmilk

I also think that a guy who's truly embarrassed would not describe his apparatus in such graphic detail. If he doesn't, as you say, "want to have that part of their life known by all and sundry" why is he describing it to us?

anonymously...

Anonymous Wrote:anonymously...
[MENTION=23097]Insertnamehere[/MENTION] we all know it's you. Stop acting all coy.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

IanSaysHi Wrote:[MENTION=23097]Insertnamehere[/MENTION] we all know it's you. Stop acting all coy.

Oh yeah, you got me.

I mean, everyone knows about my boyfriend, duh.

And everyone on GS will probably recognize it's my dick in the description cause they all have been spammed non-stop with pictures of it from every possible angle.

There, I confessed. Now whatcha gonna do about it. Huh? Huh?
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]