Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes it's big
Not everyone on GS has seen your Cock thanks lol

[MENTION=18789]artyboy[/MENTION], I can assure you I've been on this site for 8 years now and I've seen no one's cock, so I don't think it's going to happen. The description itself should be enough for any titillation purposes... :biggrin:
(sorry, [MENTION=16527]Anonymous[/MENTION])

Can you show us a picture to be sure he is telling the truth?

Pics or it didn't happen.

No proof - I'm going to guess you have a small one and have overcompensation issues.
Instead of anonymously posting about the size of your dick on the internet maybe look into buying a sports car or lifted pickup truck?
Use a condom.

Insertnamehere Wrote:Oh yeah, you got me.

I mean, everyone knows about my boyfriend, duh.

And everyone on GS will probably recognize it's my dick in the description cause they all have been spammed non-stop with pictures of it from every possible angle.

There, I confessed. Now whatcha gonna do about it. Huh? Huh?

I don't know what Ian is going to do, but I'm drooling and jacking off. Nice cock, buddy.

artyboy Wrote:Not everyone on GS has seen your Cock thanks lol

this is a shame really

Darius Wrote:I don't know what Ian is going to do, but I'm drooling and jacking off. Nice cock, buddy.

I don't know, he did mention licking peanut butter off the "right stuff" at some point, so you know he's a freak.

In any case

[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

People still posting on this thread? Ah at least it's more interesting than Mercia lol

artyboy Wrote:People still posting on this thread? Ah at least it's more interesting than Mercia lol

It's a conversation about cock. Are you honestly that surprised?

Cridders88 Wrote:It's a conversation about cock. Are you honestly that surprised?

Hmmm Cock is nice lol