Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yesterday was great
Had an all day date. He came over for coffee early. Other things went down (and up) and then we spent the day driving all around Ohio Amish country looting antique stores. Had lunch at a historic hotel, plenty of conversation, and an unusual 70 degree (farenheit) beautiful sunny fall day.

No question here, just happy and felt like sharing.

Glad you enjoyed your day, get any nice loot?

It was fun on a lot of levels. Didn't come home with much loot this time, but we'll do it again for sure.

nfisher1226 Wrote:Had an all day date. He came over for coffee early. Other things went down (and up) and then we spent the day driving all around Ohio Amish country looting antique stores. Had lunch at a historic hotel, plenty of conversation, and an unusual 70 degree (farenheit) beautiful sunny fall day.

OH MY FUCKING GOD, this sounds like the perfect date that I can only dream of ever having. As a coffee addict and lover of antiques and all things rustic, this sounds so ridiculously romantic that I almost want to throw myself off a roof (not really...well).

In all seriousness though, that sounds lovely. I'm happy for you! Sounds heavenly Smile

omg I'm so jelly in the right way (if there is) can I have him for a few weeks? xD

Congrats on the great date!

That is awesome Smile So happy for you!

Bighug

nfisher1226 Wrote:Had an all day date. He came over for coffee early. Other things went down (and up) and then we spent the day driving all around Ohio Amish country looting antique stores. Had lunch at a historic hotel, plenty of conversation, and an unusual 70 degree (farenheit) beautiful sunny fall day.

Oh My god - how horrible for you.... I'm sorry that a guy would do this to you, I mean seriously - shopping, lunch?!?!? - such animals....

Well hopefully the next guy to come along with at least humiliate you in public or something nice.

You poor dear.....

Thanks everyone for all of that.

Bowyn Aerrow, I intend to demand much better treatment from him in the future. We'll just have to see how that goes.

I'll probably see him again near the weekend. He's awesome. Romantic, intelligent, and very into me. Here's hoping it lasts a bit.

oh...things like this make look forward when I have a love life of my own..

congrats and my it keep goin well for you Confusedmile: