Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet another new member
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy it here!

simon Wrote:hi there,ok you asked,why are you not "nice" and whats so freakish about you:confused:
I'm a closeted gay guy with a really nasty, quirky mental disorder who would live in almost complete isolation from people if it wasn't for family, my only one (online) friend who lives at the other side of the world, and the occasional acquaintance's call to go out to eat (i dont like bars/clubs and i dont drink btw). I also have ridiculously low self-esteem which is one of the reasons why I don't think I'm "nice" but I know that's a subjective thing. I tend to concentrate too much on the least appealing aspects of my personality. But I really think "freakish" fits me just fine, and I'm sure most people here where I live would agree with me.Rolleyes

Oh, and thanks guys again for your welcome!Confusedmile:

Welcome to Gayspeak Smile

Kynn Wrote:I'm a closeted gay guy with a really nasty, quirky mental disorder who would live in almost complete isolation from people if it wasn't for family, my only one (online) friend who lives at the other side of the world, and the occasional acquaintance's call to go out to eat (i dont like bars/clubs and i dont drink btw). I also have ridiculously low self-esteem which is one of the reasons why I don't think I'm "nice" but I know that's a subjective thing. I tend to concentrate too much on the least appealing aspects of my personality. But I really think "freakish" fits me just fine, and I'm sure most people here where I live would agree with me.Rolleyes

Oh, and thanks guys again for your welcome!Confusedmile:

it's what you think and not how others view you,,seems you are being hard on yourself,being a loner does not make you not nice,I would say more gay people are not on the "scene" than are.

Hey! welcome to this website! Yo hablo espanol tambien! (but i cant type it for shi* so theres no point in me saying that) UM---ANYWAY.

low self esteem can be conquered with perserverance and a calm soul! the solution? find another person with low self esteem, and together you'll gain confidence from hanging around each other. you both benefit- you gain a new friend- and you both sky rocket off the charts! its how i conquered it! whoosh. have a good day! Invasion

Welcome, bienvenue, bienvenido to GaySpeak. We'll see what we can work out for you and see how being on the forum helps to improve your self esteem issues and your shyness. Someone said here that a lot of gay guys aren't on the scene, and he's probably right. Lots of psychological and religious issues out there that need to be cleared up, mostly. You live in Spain where getting a gay wedding is legal, so that's a start.

I hope this forum helps me to improve my issues tooConfusedmile: