Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yikes! Almost blew my cover.
I was sitting around watch G4-TV, an my brother shows up an asked if he can use my Laptop to look up bus schedules. I was like sure, I opened my laptop put in my password and started to hand it to my brother.
This is my matrix slow motion moment, as I’m handing my brother the computer I look down at the laptops screen. It’s my gayspeak.com profile I notice this pretty much rip the computer out of my brothers hands quickly close the window an delete all my bookmarks than hand the laptop back to him.

OH! Man!….that’s completely normal unsuspicious right….FRAK ME! Hanged

TimmyThink Wrote:I was sitting around watch G4-TV, an my brother shows up an asked if he can use my Laptop to look up bus schedules. I was like sure, I opened my laptop put my password and started to hand it to my brother.
This is my matrix slow motion moment, as I’m handing my brother the computer I look down at the laptops screen. It’s my gayspeak.com profile I notice this pretty rip the computer out of my brothers hands quickly close the window an all my bookmarks than hand the laptop back to him.

OH! Man!….that’s completely normal unsuspicious right….FRAK ME! Hanged

.... but I really like you Confusedmile:

fenris Wrote:Jerk.... but I really like you Confusedmile:

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

TimmyThink Wrote::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Its a phrase here ... means : You are a bit stupid... but I like you anyway

Why? :confused:

If it was the typos because i just fixed them.

TimmyThink Wrote:Why? :confused:

If it was the typos because i just fixed them.

naa... not the typos .. seems to be not to translate... but I ask Princealbertofb... may he can explain... because he speaks german....
but it was friendly meant :-)

haha Smile as a gay guy AND a furry I have more than enough experience of this...

"oh this? I was just looking at the blank google search page... it's my favourite" :biggrin:

timmy, I think fenris is just giving you a friendly ribbing about your almost blunder

I know..I was just keeping it going my asking stupid questions.

TimmyThink Wrote:I know..I was just keeping it going my asking stupid questions.

[Image: Wolf.jpg]