Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo Yo Yo what's up lol
Hey I'm Alberto, born and raised in Brooklyn ny the DUMBO area. I came out in January and am still adjusting to being my true self. I go to college in manhattan and am studying pr/ advertising. I really want to make gay friends because I have none and I don't feel like my straight friends can really understand me fully sometimes. Hopefully on this site I will make many new friends : )

Yo! I may not be from Brooklyn, but I live in NY! It is awesome to see a fellow New Yorker here. I like that! New Yorkers are some of the best people in the entire world. Yes, you'll make many new friends here. There's friendly people here and we're here for you if you need us!

Thnx it's nice to meet caring people I usually am too scared to talk to other gay people lol I get easily intimidated.

welcome to gayspeak bertman - not sure if you use this phrase over there but over here some would say - fill your boots! (google it if need be)

Hello and welcome, Alberto! :] I'm a fag hag Icon16

Hi and Welcome !

Yo Yo Yo,what's up, right back at ya!! LoL! How you doing? Welcome to my sanctuary!!

hey and welcome Smile feel free to chat

Hello. Welcome Smile Hope you enjoy it here.

(I was going to make a reference to the fact that what you wrote includes the title of one of my tunes, but I thought I'd better Google it to make sure I wasn't giving too much away. Unfortunately it came up 3rd in the search, so I shan't say anything now Cool )

Welcome!:biggrin:
[SIZE=2]Enjoy your time here!
I know i do!Confusedmile:
[/SIZE]
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so