Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yorkshire?
I'm looking for a guy from South Yorkshire, or someone not to far from Doncaster to perhaps date!

I've met up a few ppl on dating sites, but none have really worked out. Infact my 2 longest relationships have been for 3 months.......

So if anyone has any sites to point me to, or if anyone on here is from near there contact me xx

Middlesbrough FTW....

sorry. Smile

eh, if you want internet dating sites then i can only suggest 'thegyc', 'ladslads' or 'gaydar'

thegyc is the best in my opinion if you want a long term thing. its directed at younger people, who have just come out. to help you find support from people your own age who live close enough to you Smile

ladslads is a slutty, crude, sex based orgyfest at best. but if your looking for someone you need a wide scope i suggest?

finally gaydar. meh. i cant tell you much about this one. joined it about a week before i became official with my bf. so didn't really use it that much...
the messages i did get though seemed to be from older guys. similar context to ladslads. although i was talking to one really nice guy on there. Smile

basically gyc is good, although not enough people use it and responses tend to be slow. ladslads has a few laughs and a few genuine people. gaydar is probably the same.

otherwise myspace you can search for people close to you with specific sexualities and ages. Big Grin
and some of my gay friends use facebook... local networks etc...

hope that helps!
oh and i met my bf through thegyc. probably why i am biased towards it Big Grin

goodluck and shiz!
xxx

Unless it has changed in character recently, Gaydar is pretty much a meat market although I did make one or two acquaintances. I had a profile on there for many years in order to be able to keep in touch with a couple of them, but I recently decided to pull it. I'm so pleased it is possible to resign.

It's sheffield pride next weekend, thats the best place to meet people. you will find all the details in the calender on this site, just go to 20th of june and click on the link, it will take you to the official Sheffield pride site.