Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Don't Like Oral?
I don't want to suck or be sucked. Don't trust anyone not to bite it off.

himself Wrote:I don't want to suck or be sucked. Don't trust anyone not to bite it off.

Do it with someone you trust then. Plus its a very hard thing to bite right off, takes along time.

artyboy Wrote:takes along time.
That's the scariest part.

I love getting them, cant say that I love giving them but I think I would if it were the right guy.

I'm with [MENTION=21405]meridannight[/MENTION] on this. I know they exist, but I've never physically met a guy who didn't like oral, or at least would admit to not liking it. I've only encountered it on this site. I'm into it, giving, receiving, front and back to put it politely. And I'd be a little disappointed if the guy I went home with didn't have similar sentiments.

himself Wrote:That's the scariest part.

What biting a guys cock off? They would soon tell you to stop.

We all start off some where just try it, just keep your teeth out of the way lol!

artyboy Wrote:Do it with someone you trust then. Plus its a very hard thing to bite right off, takes along time.

you are right, can't bite it off, but can chew it off for sure, like a tough piece of leather Smile

Oh dear

love receiving never gave but sure would love to

heythere1188 Wrote:love receiving never gave but sure would love to

You got a blowjob but never gave one? Is that because the only blowjob you've gotten is from a girl?

Darius Wrote:You got a blowjob but never gave one? Is that because the only blowjob you've gotten is from a girl?

Thats a good observation.