Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Don't Like Oral?
I've mostly received without having to give. That was the request of several men I hooked up with. Living out their desires/fantasy, or something.

Love giving and getting though, especially at the same time, think it's hawt...

that is correct only been from girls

I could take it or leave it to be honest (receiving-wise), but I do like giving it.

69 especially!

I'm confused [MENTION=14517]trywait[/MENTION], do you like 69ing or not?
I bid NO Trump!

trywait Wrote:69 especially!

breakfast for 2....sure beats the Hoover.

The only downside to 69 is it can be distracting if you are both cumming at the same time. I like to experience his orgasm and if I am cumming at the same time, that is hard to do. That's just me, I guess, but there is a lot of pleasure in feeling his pleasure during orgasm.

Darius Wrote:The only downside to 69 is it can be distracting if you are both cumming at the same time. I like to experience his orgasm and if I am cumming at the same time, that is hard to do. That's just me, I guess, but there is a lot of pleasure in feeling his pleasure during orgasm.
I think simultaneous orgasms are the hottest things ever! Kind of a goal, actually. Rare, too.

As for oral, I enjoy both but because I'm uncircumcised sometimes I can be overly sensitive... same with being jerked off... If it gets too rough it can get uncomfortable.

I enjoy both giving and receiving - more so the former probably, there's some days where simply masturbating doesn't get rid of my urges, as the urge is to just give someone a nice blowjob Tongue My ex although an absolute arse was good at giving Bj's, I remember once when he somehow managed to relax me that much I almost fell asleep....

MikeW Wrote:I think simultaneous orgasms are the hottest things ever! Kind of a goal, actually. Rare, too.

As for oral, I enjoy both but because I'm uncircumcised sometimes I can be overly sensitive... same with being jerked off... If it gets too rough it can get uncomfortable.

Right! This is precisely why I prefer giving to receiving, I like both as I said before, but I am exactly the same as you in that regard. Nice to know I'm not the only one Smile