Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You all may not like Me, & that's okay!
Welcome to the Forum.

The only PERSONAL offence I will TAKE is IF you KEEP introducing CAPITAL words IN every POST you MAKE.

ObW
X

WHAT are you TALKING about ObW… its to put EMPHASIS on the words, STOP complaining ! :p

MrsLegit816 Wrote:I am a straight Black Woman, & I am honestly saddened by the number of Gay Men, but specifically GAY BLACK MEN! It is overwhelming & disappointing to see My Black Bruthas so lost, & so confused. I am here to voice MY opinions, as well as maybe getting a bit more insight into Homosexual Men. I will try my BEST to NOT make any personal offenses, but ALL I ask is that even if you don't like Me or what I have to say, at least attempt to understand it. Thanx.

Welcome. Glad you've given a chance to understanding rather than writing us off. Tread carefully. Not everyone is as un-offend-able as me and some might take it personally. Have fun.

Sylph Wrote:Ever the diplomat are you Wink . I wish I had the same tact and care for words ;3 Sheep

Did I or did I not tell you that Kuma-Wooly should be working for the United Nations

MrsLegit816 Wrote:I am a straight Black Woman, & I am honestly saddened by the number of Gay Men, but specifically GAY BLACK MEN! It is overwhelming & disappointing to see My Black Bruthas so lost, & so confused. I am here to voice MY opinions, as well as maybe getting a bit more insight into Homosexual Men. I will try my BEST to NOT make any personal offenses, but ALL I ask is that even if you don't like Me or what I have to say, at least attempt to understand it. Thanx.

Gay and Lesbians makeup about 2 percent of the total population on earth. that comes to be about 140 million gay men and lesbian women.

Assuming that the ratio is divided equally between men and women, then only 70 million gay men exist on earth.

To put that in perspective, the total population of Iran is 77,173,000, The total population of the population of Turkey is 76,667,864 the Democratic Republic of the Congo is 67,514,000.

As for race, I can only assume there are a few less Black homosexual men than white homosexual men - and I can further assume that both Black and white homosexual men are in a huge minority compared to Southern and Eastern Asians.

Why?

[Image: 30m0391.jpg]

Source: http://www.sciencechatforum.com/viewtopi...82&t=16165

Because there are just more Asians than Black and White put together.

I swear one day I'm going to write my book about my life and I will title it My Momma Was A Black Man.

Why? In my 20's I was 'adopted' by my 'gay parents'. Momma became my surrogate mother in many ways. She (a cross dressing homosexual man who identified as 'she'). Did her damnedest to save me from the world, the only enemy she couldn't save me from was myself.

Understand my own mother was a witch - literally, and part of a demon worshiping cult. As a child I was subjected to ritual abuse, and abused in every way you can imagine and perhaps in ways you can't imagine. Mother lacked a maternal instinct.

So Momma gave me something I never had before in my life, a bit of nurturing and maternal love which frankly at that time in my life I doubt I would have accepted from a lady without a penis.

Oh and Momma was a real lady - she had a strong sense of morals and ethics, she instilled upon me the importance of following a strict ethical approach to life. She also instilled in me a sense of treating a person as an individual and not as a gender, a race, a sexual origination, a religion, a political party, etc. etc. etc.

Momma and her 'husband' (Gays couldn't marry in those days) adopted me and treated me as their own offspring. There was nothing sexual between us, it was them being parents to me when I needed parents the most.

Theirs was a life long relationship, they were together until death parted them. They didn't have a perfect relationship, it had its ups and downs, but it was a decent relationship, a loving relationship.

Yes I know, it most likely stunned people at supermarket to have an obvious black man in a dress and wig (styling of the 1960's) carrying a purse and calling a skinny white boy 'baby' and that skinny white boy replying 'yes Momma'. Meanwhile with a silent, big black dude (A Brotha as you would call him) pushing the shopping cart silently - in the stereotypical male unwillingness to shop stoic sort of way.

Their relationship was a model that I have tried to follow, with decidedly mixed results.

Yes they were gay, yes they did gay things - but as examples of humanity in a world with many humans and little humanity, both of these individuals shined in my life experiences.

These two individuals were not 'lost' and definitely were not 'disappointing'. Sure they were gay, and yeah I know many of people think a lot of sour thoughts about homosexuality, however both of these individuals had true Christian love for their fellow humans, ironically something I have seen very little of in my Christian Brother's and Sisters and in the churches I have been in.

What is there to understand about homosexual people? Well for one thing they are people. For another, they are capable of as much, if not more humanity toward their fellow humans than a majority of straight people.

Me thinks that a large part of that ability comes from being shoved down and kicked repeatedly by the majority of the world, straights, who appear to have this nasty habit of thinking that because they are straight that they are somehow better than the LGBT of the world.

Black, white, yellow, brown - whatever - we all need love. Straight, Gay, Lesbian, Bi, Trans - it doesn't matter we all need love.

The truth is that these are minor differences. Open up any human being and they look remarkably the same, all red and pink and gooey on the inside.

I just want to give a big warm welcome to you Ms. Legit. We are equally as welcoming to straight people as we are members of our own family. You have a place here where you can learn, grow, and be part of a friendly "no judgement" community.

My best friend is a straight girl, and to this day I'm one of her closest friends. We've been best friends for almost a decade, and I miss her very much(I moved away from my hometown so I don't see her much anymore)

You have no idea what kind of world you're opening yourself into. The men here are sensitive, caring, and will treat you right. So stick your feelers out and feel free to ask questions, read articles, and understand Smile

I hate gay people. I hope you won't hate me for that.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran][/url]

[Image: 30m0391.jpg]

Source: http://www.sciencechatforum.com/viewtopi...82&t=16165

that pie chart represents 102% of the worlds population? Big Grin
cool stats nonetheless! thanks Big Grin

I have seen her rants elsewhere where she goes on and on and on quoting how disgusted she is and how gay men are not men. There is no legit interest in her part in a conversation just a lecture. And clearly about something she has no clue about. We are men. Real Men. Get over it ILL-egit. What if you lived in a world that was 95% gay and you were told / lectured half your life to change and become gay even though you were straight, Ms. "Legit"? Would you "change"? How would that even be possible? We were made gay by God not by humans or any conspiracy. Get over it. Your life will so much more peaceful when you finally do get over it, regardless of whatever happened in your past.

warrentjr this thread is kinda old. No need to bump it!!

There's nothing wrong with not understanding, but wanting to. She's doing what I did with bisexuals, more or less.