Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You and an alternate universe
Anocxu Wrote:and is about as "tight" as a coffee can?

Even better cuz I won't have to use lubricants on him. Big Grin
Arch Linux, Core i7 4770, GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 32GB DDR3 RAM
home is where root is.

rado84 Wrote:Even better cuz I won't have to use lubricants on him. Big Grin
Rotfl....
Lmao..

You are naughty!

If a parallel universe is anything like parallel parking I'll never understand it.
I bid NO Trump!

East Wrote:I dunno about fucking my other self though....there would be a lot of other things that would interest me infinitely more than that....

Maybe so but eventually you'd reach the point to wonder what would it be like, all the more you and your other self are the same physically, so you would know all the important points and ways to turn him on.

Anocxu Wrote:You are naughty!
Yup, that's me. Tongue
Arch Linux, Core i7 4770, GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 32GB DDR3 RAM
home is where root is.

i would never want to have sex with myself. no thanks. boring. i want another man. that's the whole point. i want physical and emotional connection/intimacy with a man other than myself.

PS. that film where Ethan Hawke starts out as a chick and then turns into a man and then goes and fucks himself and has himself as the baby <---- are you fucking kidding me??
''Do I look civilized to you?''

I love how this thread turned from alternate universes to having sex with oneself Rofl
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:[MENTION=18997]matty7[/MENTION]

That's the thing, this is an alternate you, what makes you think he'd be like you are? He could even be straight!

still wouldn't want to go as he'd have the all the luck and be living happy ever after - wouldn't want that flaunting in my face, although I could kill the other me and steel his life....although im a wily fox and would be tricky to bump off

everybody seems to think their ''other'' self would be different than what they are now. i know i would turn out exactly the same way no matter what universe i was in. timing might be a bit different here and there, but ultimately i'd be who i am here.
''Do I look civilized to you?''