Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A President Clinton would be out of control
[MENTION=20933]LJay[/MENTION] With all due respect...with all due respect Trump probably hired that guy from Geek Squad....

They are left leaning...that is equally undeniable as Fox News leaning right. Now as far as reputation, well again it is all a matter of who you ask. Is Fox News #1 in cable news, yes...so there's something to say about it. Does it make Fox news more credible? Absolutely not. When we did last have cable service Fox News was all what my parents watched and it was totally absurd of the nonsensical crap they were passing off as journalism. If you want to be biased, but at least be like WP and NYT and have same dignity doing so. Wink
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

LJay Wrote:[MENTION=19807]SilverBullet[/MENTION], the reason I think the computer related article is notable is that the nerds referred to are not without credentials.

The guys referenced may not even exist, but yes keep an open mind and read everything you can. As far as what Trump knows about Hillary, he knows as much as me or you, he simply speculates its something terrible. But he knows nothing thus he mentions her "terrible" deeds with ought any specifics.

Both sides sling crap thus Trump is Hitler, Hillary is Hitler everyone someone doesn't like is Hitler. And as someone posted in another thread (I think [MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION]) he made a good point, people will hear bad things about someone they already have negative opinions of and will simply adopt those things as proof. (he said it a bit more majestically than me)

I've hit Clinton very hard because frankly she is not being hard enough simply because Trump is a tremendous piece of crap. As has been put online, Trump represents everything wrong with out culture Hillary represents everything wrong with out government.

artyboy Wrote:Lmao if Trumpy gets in he's basically going to pull military aid out of Europe and leaving NATO so I think the Russians might enjoy that lol.

This is why other country's in NATO need to up their spending. Last I checked UK was one of few countries to actually put in 2% of its GDP.
Trump was saying if we are gonna bear the cost of the military that is relied upon then these countries that spend less than the required amount (2%) should either PAY the countries that DO pull their weight OR they should not be protected.

Its not right that the United States is prepared to fight two wars and three fronts and other nations cut their standing army to tens of thousands and only have three subs then expect the USA and like 4 other NATO countries to do everything.
They would rather afford niceties like health care, and so they do with their budget as they will.

Its not right these countries get state benefits and stuff where the USA is going into more and more crippling dept.
The USA will go the way of the soviet union if we cant get our debt under control. And people here are wanting free healthcare, free tuition free stuff add that onto a ever growing government that then needs to pay itself.
It shouldn't take an economic professor to figure out what is gonna happen if we continue this way.

Its not like we dont want to give everything to everyone. Fuck im all for giveing free support, militarily, economically, humanitarian aid W/E id love to give it away.
Problem is we are in a position we CANT, we took a loan out on the land, the house and the cat. Were over 20 TRILLION in debt and we cant DO for others till we fix our self.
its a fool who relies on someone else for protection, look at Ukrain, the usa and others PROMISSED to protect them if they handed their nukes over, they handed them over then later was invaded by Russia, everyone just watched.

peoples gonna have to stand with ought us Yanks until we can get our footing again. [MENTION=18789]artyboy[/MENTION] you posted America looks weak right now.
We are VERY weak
divided as a people
financially broke
crumbling industries
everyone hates us and we hate ourselfs
weak is an understatement

[MENTION=19807]SilverBullet[/MENTION] Nor is it the USA's right to be waging wars in the Middle East for....democracy (Ok, oil...we know it's oil)

But I do agree with you otherwise. However, I feel that the interests in the Middle East surpass whatever they're telling us on TV...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Confuzzled4 Wrote:I've hit Clinton very hard because frankly she is not being hard enough simply because Trump is a tremendous piece of crap. As has been put online, Trump represents everything wrong with out culture Hillary represents everything wrong with out government.

I love this! love love! Big Grin well said

[MENTION=19807]SilverBullet[/MENTION], that was exactly what I was asking. It was not obvious to me this had to do with sensitive information nor do I understand the position and/or responsibilities of a secretary of state in the US politics exactly. I am not knowledgeable when it comes to stuff like that.

So, thanks for clarifying, I get the picture now.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:So, thanks for clarifying, I get the picture now.

So now that you have a better idea, how do you feel about it?

LJay Wrote:READ THIS about Trump and the Russians and email:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_p...ussia.html

So, is the New York Times sufficient to counter this?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/pol....html?_r=2

Quote:F.B.I. officials spent weeks examining computer data showing an odd stream of activity to a Trump Organization server and Alfa Bank. Computer logs obtained by The New York Times show that two servers at Alfa Bank sent more than 2,700 “look-up” messages — a first step for one system’s computers to talk to another — to a Trump-connected server beginning in the spring. But the F.B.I. ultimately concluded that there could be an innocuous explanation, like a marketing email or spam, for the computer contacts.

The most serious part of the F.B.I.’s investigation has focused on the computer hacks that the Obama administration now formally blames on Russia. That investigation also involves numerous officials from the intelligence agencies. Investigators, the officials said, have become increasingly confident, based on the evidence they have uncovered, that Russia’s direct goal is not to support the election of Mr. Trump, as many Democrats have asserted, but rather to disrupt the integrity of the political system and undermine America’s standing in the world more broadly.

NativeSon Wrote:So now that you have a better idea, how do you feel about it?

I don't get what the big deal is. I'm definitely not shocked.

And still better than Trump.
''Do I look civilized to you?''