Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You know you want to
[COLOR="Purple"]This probably will sound wrong or weird but hey, I'm a shameless bastard.

Whoever comes across this thread and recognizes me, you probably have a slight idea of who I am, wether or not that's good I'll leave that to you.

I've been looking for some friends to make y'know, but not just any friends, friends from a wonderful community such as this.

Why?

Because I like talking to different and new people!
But I'll put my honesty on the table so I don't come off wrong.

Backstory: Ya see, I used to have gay friends long ago online, but we all went our separate ways as gamers due to alot of things going on in our lives and we just never saw each other again sadly, and I'm always told I need variety in my life when it comes to types of people and friendship, so I'm gladly sticking out my stranger's hand in hope that we can become acquaintances, if not friends. (online or offline, I could care less, as long as I get to talk and get to be a person with "you")

I'd like to talk with you peepz in real time, y'know like in a chat program or browser. I invite every one of you to come to the chat function of this site (I never catch anyone there, sadness) or to pm me some sort of way I can contact you, perhaps skype?
I'm looking for nothing more than reaching someone here in more ways than just forum posts.

Q: But RuRu why aren't you pming people instead of asking them to reach out to you?
A: 'Cause I don't wanna go around pestering people individually no matter how I look at it.

To every person or moderator out there, if this whole topic comes out as distasteful or somewhat bothers more than one person, lock it and erase it.[/COLOR]

This site is great for making friends, and there are some really nice people on here of all ages and from different backgrounds.

Many ways to chat and to get to know people, via the forum, chat room, PM and the small chat box.

Keep searching around and i am sure you will find people on here with things you will have in common.

Have fun on the site Smile