Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"You made me cum" *Shudder*
It's like some people don't like to read the very innocent word
MOIST
...because they associate it with certain things. I have a friend who shudders to hear things like "This filling is very moist". But it's said innocently.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

IanSaysHi Wrote:It's like some people don't like to read the very innocent word
MOIST
...because they associate it with certain things. I have a friend who shudders to hear things like "This filling is very moist". But it's said innocently.

God, that word makes me giggle! hahaha
So lost in your addiction
The solemn comfort of your grave
If you close your eyes the light can't take it away

Reach back behind your pride
And pull the thorn from the burning pain in your side

Demon Hunter - Not I

Ian, those folks would really get creeped out seeing all the cake mixes here which advertise themselves as making such a moist cake. Perhaps the housewife presenting such a slice of cake to her husband has something else in mind?
I bid NO Trump!

Monkey Wrote:I don't see it as "rapey" either. I mean do you see "you made me smile" or "you make me happy" in the same way?

So much this ^^. Especially as those two things are related to coming also.

MOIST

Hahahaha! I know so many people that get weirded out whenever they hear that word. Big Grin

But, yeah I don't think, "you made me cum" sounds too bad.

P.S. [MENTION=23058]IanSaysHi[/MENTION], you are cute! If only I were single, and lived in the Uk Tongue

Cridders88 Wrote:So much this ^^. Especially as those two things are related to coming also.

https://vine.co/v/MqpLzzMVirq

I think "cum" is just a word that embarrasses some people. If it were changed to "finish" they probably wouldn't have a problem with it.

I have a female friend that hates the word 'pussy', and she cringes when she hears it, she calls it the "p-word". LOL

I thought cum was the substance and come was the verb. Actually, cum is probably slang and come should be used in both instances. O Webster, where art thou!

Whatever the case may be if someone did that for me, I would not be criticizing their grammar or syntax. Just sayin'.
I bid NO Trump!

MOIST

[Image: ba91e5ec2553be1764dc607574180e85763683e3...8a6b_1.jpg]