Rate Thread
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You're banned game
I like bigging the movie up so people watch it, and then laugh at there suffering bwhahaha Big Grin

I ban bunnie for only lasting 20 mins

i ban dark angel for playing perfect dark on n64

Dark Angel Wrote:I like bigging the movie up so people watch it, and then laugh at there suffering bwhahaha Big Grin

I ban bunnie for only lasting 20 mins

No, I watched the whole movie, three times now... my friends like it.

I hate my friends...

I ban Toomuch45 for duck hunting.

friends >.< sometimes they cause more bad than good XD

I ban bunnie for being eaten by eagles?

I Ban the bunny for not being in a stew

I [COLOR="Red"]ban Mr. Not So Lonely and Dark Angel for both simultaneously banning me and their anti-lapin remarks.[/COLOR]

I ban the bunnie for being over productive

I ban the bunnie and MSNL for tootaly different reason that are tootaly irellavant to anything at all.

I ban the radioactive sheep for mixing up Mr. Not So Lonely's initials... MNSL:biggrin: MSNL = Mr. So Not Lonely which would make him sound kinda like a valley girl...

I ban Evilbunnie because like the Everready bunny he keeps on going .... and going .... and going ... and going...and going....and going .... and going ... and going...and going....and going .... and going ... and going...and going....and going .... and going ... and going...and going....and going .... and going ... and going...and going....and going .... and going ... and going...and going....and going .... and going ... and going...and going....and going .... and going ... and going...and going....and going .... and going ... and going...and going....and going .... and going ... and going...and going....and going .... and going ... and going...and going....and going .... and going ... and going...and going....and going .... and going ... and going...and going....and going .... and going ... and going...and going....and going .... and going ... and going...and going....and going .... and going ... and going...and going....and going .... and going ... and going...and going....and going .... and going ... and going...and going....and going .... and going ... and going...and going....and going .... and going ... and going...and going....and going .... and going ... and going...and going....