Rate Thread
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You're banned game
Banned for being addicted to quack.

Banned for thinking quack is a drug, i love ducks.

Banned for being such a adorable person...

Look you so rarely post on the fun and games threads I'm not certain where your limits on teasing are - I strongly suggest you post more on these threads - Its nice to see you here today BTW.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Banned for being such a adorable person...

Bowyn Aerrow is banned for using "a" instead of "an" when the following word begins with a consonant sound.

banned for being a Grammer/Speling Nasi

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:banned for being a Grammer/Speling Nasi

Bowyn Aerrow is banned for spelling "Nazi" incorrectly with an S instead of a Z.

Banned for being a Chase, and a merry one at that..... :tongue:

Chase Wrote:Bowyn Aerrow is banned for using "a" instead of "an" when the following word begins with a consonant sound.

RoflRoflRofl

Ahhh the joys of American English

But to be fair Chase, Bow's not entirely to blame, after all it is an American grammar & spell check...

Oh and almost banned for not being sympathetic to Bow's grammatical plight, (Luv ja for this one Daffy)

Banned for selling junk bonds on the stock market and collapsing the worlds economy.

truth be told, the majority of my spelling errors are typing errors.

My left pinky and ring finger are currently going into Ulnar Claw Mode: https://www.google.com/search?q=ulnar+ne...w&tbm=isch as such I no longer am able to type correctly, or play the violin, or use a bow (archery) with accuracy and many other things that require a fully functional left hand.

Banned for worrying about the world's economy...when the sun turns to a read giant Earth will be consumed and we'll all be dead anyway