Rate Thread
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You're banned game
Banned because I agree, The Birds is a great comedy! (Seriously I couldn't get passed the scene where the birds break into the house at the end without bursting into laughter. The people are dancing with them! The scene where Lydia finds the dead guy though was rather unsettling...)

Scared the hell out of my dad as a kid. What's wrong with the kids these days

Banned for making me feel very old, confused and afraid.

The birds scared the crap out of me the first time I saw it.....

Banned for thinking you'r old, confused and afraid
You're young (at heart) know exactly what you are (gay) and definitely not afraid thereof

So Phissst Biglaugh

Banned for not getting into the kitchen and fixing me a sammich. Bring me a beer while your at it woman!

Sandwitch <note correct spelling>:tongue: not a problem, Some avocado pear mixed with chilled bean sprouts, flavored with rock salt & pepper and vinigar, served on rye bread,...Salad

Beer not a problem, an icy-cold Carling Black label, served in a tall crystal glass...Confusedmiley-drinking-bee

however banned for calling me a woman...Smileydies

trialbyerror Wrote:Sandwitch <note correct spelling>

banned for trying to correct "sammich" to "sandwich" and make a mistake yourself by typing "sandwitch"...

further banned for not noting the word "sammich"is an actual term for a type of sandwich..

Bowyn Aerrow;347851 Wrote:The birds scared the crap out of me the first time I saw it.....

It's a good movie overall. Scary by that time standards...currently, maybe not so much

The thing, for modern day perspective, when everything has a reason, an explanation, is that the birds came, killed and then left.....and there was never a damn explanation as to why....THAT'S F***ING SCARY....

Ho-hum Blahblah

Sammich, sandwitch, hamwitch...

Uitgesmyt

Die hele blerry spul is n' toebroodtjie Biglaugh

verboten zu sprechen niederländisch

banned for confusing Dutch with Afrikaans....closely related as they may be

Banned for correcting my so called mistake - I never make misteaks.

Oh so that's why I couldn't get it to translate. Sheesh... If dafy wod actualy spel korectlie dese tings woodn't hoppen.