Rate Thread
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You're banned game
Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Black and strong, and you can stick your pinky in it to sweeten it a little Wink

I ban Rainbowmum for living in the land of Oz and not telling us how Dorthy is doing:biggrin:

Well alright then I will tell , but it's not a pretty story.
She met up with a dangerous brain washing gang called the Wiggles , she now dresses up as a green dinosaur with yellow spots , and spends her days with some pirate and a dog called wags as well as a purple octopus.
The gang latest activities are throwing hot potatos and fruit salad at children.

Here see for yourself.

[Image: cast-of-the-wiggles-1.jpg]

I ban Bowyn Aerrow for not calling the national guard when I ran out of coffee filters.

I ban Rainbowmum for never talking about Yorkshire pudding.

I ban Wes for mentioning fattening food.:biggrin:

I ban mum for reminding me the double rainbow guy on youtube everytime i see her user name.

Woooaaaa a double rainbow mum. Lol

nikolas Wrote:I ban mum for reminding me the double rainbow guy on youtube everytime i see her user name.

Woooaaaa a double rainbow mum. Lol

If this is the double rainbow guy nikolas is talking about.

[Image: beartop.jpg]

I ban nikolas for not showing his pic in his post.

i ban weshollywood for not sharing that pot of gold he found under that rainbow.

I Ban Jaxc for always being after me lucky charms...

[Image: lucky-charms-leprechaun.jpg]

Gosh and Begorra, I'm an elf, not a Fairy, not a Troll, not a leprechaun:biggrin:....

I ban Bowyn for wearing green when it's not St. Patrick's Day.

Oh, but he says that isn't him.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

CellarDweller Wrote:I ban Bowyn for wearing green when it's not St. Patrick's Day.

Oh, but he says that isn't him.

I ban CellarDweller for being just a wee bit to far for me to reach out and slap him for insulting elven kind :tongue:

That's ok, I understand the Yard Gnomes in your local area are tracking you and preparing to attack.... :biggrin:

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I ban CellarDweller for being just a wee bit to far for me to reach out and slap him for insulting elven kind :tongue:

That's ok, I understand the Yard Gnomes in your local area are tracking you and preparing to attack.... :biggrin:

I ban Bowyn for getting the Yard Gnomes to conspire against me!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!