Rate Thread
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You're banned game
WesHollywood Wrote:Subtlety is not your suit today. And, everyone is entitled to their anonymous privacy in this forum. I am, like others else here, trying to squeeze some information out of you. Yes, I was the one who called you "Sweetcakes" in a post some time back as a tease. But, that is not the interesting question here. Are you, Bowyn Aerrow, in reality, as some suspect, Leonardo Di Caprio the movie actor and producer?

In my opinion, based upon some research, I believe this Leonardo DiCaprio film, "Gangs of New York" (2002), is arguably the most
accurate motion picture about American history ever produced. Director is Martin Scorsese with an all "A" list cast/crew.
Trailer
[COLOR="Sienna"]
I ban Rainbowmum for tying me in with Orlando, and I will not ban Bowyn "Sweetcakes" DiCaprio Aerrow until I know for sure that he is or is not Bowyn "Sweetcakes" DiCaprio Aerrow.[/COLOR]

Squeeze information out of me... Hmmm. Ya'll could just ax me Wink

Lets put it this way, I personally would not be on the bow of a ship screaming out the cheesiest line in movie history 'I'm King of the World.' :biggrin:

wakeboarder Wrote:i ban hollywood for doing way more research than i ever do.

I can't argue with that... But I will have to ban you for pointing out the obvious...

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Squeeze information out of me... Hmmm.

Squeezes Bowyn hard, and then bans him when no information comes out.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I ban Cellar for not Squeezing hard enough Remybussi

i ban wakeboader for being hung over

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I ban Cellar for not Squeezing hard enough Remybussi

Squeezes hard again, still no information....considers tickling, but bans him instead for keeping his lips zipped.

jaxc Wrote:i ban wakeboader for being hung over

I ban JaxC for skipping over bowyn. Yaaaaaaay! I got to ban two people in one post!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

wakeboarder Wrote:i ban hollywood for doing way more research than i ever do.

Truthfully, I enjoy the research more than organizing my posts. All this is exercise for me, that I need. I find so many interesting things on the internet that I am eager to share. The site allows me to do this, and if someone else gets a kick out of the things I find, great. Otherwise they can just skip over me. I know I pack a lot of info into my posts, and often my last edit cuts my posts in half. My challenge is to say as much in as few words as possible. I edited this post five times, that is my exercise.

I am reminded of a Hollywood story. ABC network exec says he wants a fresh sit-com that has never been done before. His secretary says, "Check Norman Lear's waste basket for all the scripts you turned down last season."

Are we talking about the infamous Bowyn "Sweetcakes" Di Caprio Aerrow? I ban CellarDweller for not saying!

I ban Hollywood for not banning anyone! Invasion

CellarDweller Wrote:Squeezes Bowyn hard, and then bans him when no information comes out.

*Sigh!!!* For the love of the Gods man , tip him upside down and shake the truth out of him, if that fails a good firm smack on his backside will loosen his lips.:biggrin:Wink

Now then to some banning.

I ban Mourrigan for smilenapping all the smilies. Wink

Rainbowmum Wrote:*Sigh!!!* For the love of the Gods man , tip him upside down and shake the truth out of him, if that fails a good firm smack on his backside will loosen his lips.:biggrin:Wink

What kind of lips? Wink
I ban mum for not letting me have my fun. Cry

Rainbowmum Wrote:*Sigh!!!* For the love of the Gods man , tip him upside down and shake the truth out of him, if that fails a good firm smack on his backside will loosen his lips.:biggrin:Wink
[Image: shocked-cat.png]
Even the cat is shocked

But it does sound like fun

Mourrigan Wrote:What kind of lips? Wink
I ban mum for not letting me have my fun. Cry

I ban Mourrigan for taking me there.....:o