Rate Thread
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You're banned game
I ban Mourrigan for being 18 and cheeky Xyxwave

I ban Bowyn Aerrow for being not getting enough sleep. Wink

Rainbowmum Wrote:I ban Bowyn Aerrow for being not getting enough sleep. Wink

Lately that hasn't been the case. I slept 12 hours through and have been napping on an off all day... Went to doctor this morning and he gave me something for nausea along with more pain medication.

Wagged is finger at me for not taking my pain pills as directed, it appears I do not take enough Rolleyes

So I'm drugged up and sleeping - a lot.

I ban mum for using the banning bit to act like a mom Wink

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Lately that hasn't been the case. I slept 12 hours through and have been napping on an off all day... Went to doctor this morning and he gave me something for nausea along with more pain medication.

Wagged is finger at me for not taking my pain pills as directed, it appears I do not take enough Rolleyes

So I'm drugged up and sleeping - a lot.

I ban mum for using the banning bit to act like a mom Wink

Our friend who had shoulder surgery had to stop the Oxycontin and morphine because the nausea was worse than the pain.

I ban Bowyn "Sweetcakes" Di Caprio Aerrow's doctor for sleeping through the pain medications lecture in Medical School.

I Ban Wes for not explaining to me why we are always talking about Leo in the first place.

P.S. nor explaining that 'topping' comment either.

I ban Bowyn for not makine enough fudge stripe cookies.....
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

That does it , y'all in trouble now.
I ban CellerDwellar for not sharing those fudge cookies, WEs for confusing Orlando with Leo and Bowyn Aerrow for being on to me. Winknudge

CellarDweller Wrote:I ban Bowyn for not makine enough fudge stripe cookies.....

Wrong kind of elf... Well not altogether wrong, I do bake and do know how to make fudge stripped cookies.

Rainbowmum Wrote:That does it , y'all in trouble now.
I ban CellerDwellar for not sharing those fudge cookies, WEs for confusing Orlando with Leo and Bowyn Aerrow for being on to me. Winknudge

Yes Mam, Sorry Mam. I Ban Mum for making me feel contrite.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I Ban Wes for not explaining to me why we are always talking about Leo in the first place.

P.S. nor explaining that 'topping' comment either.

Subtlety is not your suit today. And, everyone is entitled to their anonymous privacy in this forum. I am, like others else here, trying to squeeze some information out of you. Yes, I was the one who called you "Sweetcakes" in a post some time back as a tease. But, that is not the interesting question here. Are you, Bowyn Aerrow, in reality, as some suspect, Leonardo Di Caprio the movie actor and producer?

[Image: gangs_of_new_york_leonardo_dicaprio.jpg]
In my opinion, based upon some research, I believe this Leonardo DiCaprio film, "Gangs of New York" (2002), is arguably the most
accurate motion picture about American history ever produced. Director is Martin Scorsese with an all "A" list cast/crew.
Trailer
[COLOR="Sienna"]
I ban Rainbowmum for tying me in with Orlando, and I will not ban Bowyn "Sweetcakes" DiCaprio Aerrow until I know for sure that he is or is not Bowyn "Sweetcakes" DiCaprio Aerrow.[/COLOR]

i ban hollywood for doing way more research than i ever do.