Rate Thread
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You're banned game
Banned for not coming just now when i cried woooolf.

banned for taking lalo's avatar suggestion. not too subtle :p

Banned because whether you like it or not I am posting below you and I want to ban you. To make me annul the ban, please contact my secretary, he will be happy to assist you in the unbanning process. Thank you.

Banned for being a sad chimp Remybussi

Banned for replacing my Burger King with a Star Bucks!

[Image: burgerking.jpg]

Banned for not listening to the musical band Green Day at this very instant.

Banned for not wanting to be an American idiot! :-)

Double-ban bowyn Aerrow for suggesting it was ME who changed his burger king to a Starbucks, when this is a pet Hate of mine. Honestly the same thing is happening here, ive noticed it and had mini-rants. Previously nice little cafes that sold good hearty food for reasonable prices are now being swallowed up by these trendy overpriced coffee bars. Burger kings too!! There was only one in reaching distance and THAT is now freakin rizzin starbucks. No i dont want your extortinately priced muffin, i want a double rodeo burger and fries!!!

Banned for getting his feathers ruffled. (Although, the Starbucks sprawl IS annoying as hell!) Smile

^^^ Banned for picking and grinning:biggrin:

partisan Wrote:Double-ban bowyn Aerrow for suggesting it was ME who changed his burger king to a Starbucks, when this is a pet Hate of mine. Honestly the same thing is happening here, ive noticed it and had mini-rants. Previously nice little cafes that sold good hearty food for reasonable prices are now being swallowed up by these trendy overpriced coffee bars. Burger kings too!! There was only one in reaching distance and THAT is now freakin rizzin starbucks. No i dont want your extortinately priced muffin, i want a double rodeo burger and fries!!!

Wow - we have so much in common. Pity you are in the UK and I live in Hell - I mean the USA..... :biggrin: