Rate Thread
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You're banned game
Banned for coughing up hairballs, that's what Mr. Tinkles is supposed to do

Banned for telling Mr. Tinkles what to do

Banning all of ye who got between me and my lover, Lalo....

We elves miss our Wolves... Greatly.... :tongue:

Ps not liking that we have to keep our love affair secret because apparently you insist with staying with that other fellow.....

Banned for leaving the rest of us and go back to and old love that's also very much commited to another folk

I feel so betrayed...:tongue:

Bighug I'm sorry I thought everyone knew about Lalo and Me....

See he has that Latino/Hispanic thing going on like a few others I know here... I like my hot chili-peppers....

So I won't ban you (this time) because I admit I may have caused harm there.....

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:See he has that Latino/Hispanic thing going on like a few others I know here... I like my hot chili-peppers....

:eek: And I'm what? South East Asian?

ok, phenotypically the European side of my family bloodline is a bit more notorious than my Latin roots (except the height..yikes), but still...

boy you do know how to make someone hate you, don't you? :tongue:

Banned, merely cause I don't know who the f*** Lalo is, let alone what are your dealings with him....I'm not that old of a member here :tongue:

Contrary to your signature you are being a bit obtuse here. What I said was an indirect reference to you... I have seen your profile and your images....

Banned for not seeing the plainly obvious reference to my taste for spicy men....

BTW I do find the whole jealousy thing you got going on to be very, very attractive....

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Contrary to your signature you are being a bit obtuse here. What I said was an indirect reference to you... I have seen your profile and your images....

Banned for not seeing the plainly obvious reference to my taste for spicy men....

BTW I do find the whole jealousy thing you got going on to be very, very attractive....

Banned for not noticing the hypocrisy of my signature before..I mean there is a picture of a guy being LITERALLY obtuse, no?

I did noticed the indirect, hence, my sarcastic reponse in return...damn I forget those smiles :tongue:

I can say it does throw me off balance if an old member jumps back in cause I don't know who the hell they are, hence...I don't have the first clue of what to do, hence...I tend to slide to the side and let them have their interactions with the people they actually know.....happens to me in real life too, when I'm talking to someone and someone else I don't know comes talk to them....I dissapear the off the face of this earth

Banned for making me want to hug you!

Banned for not noticing I'm always sarcastic and funny (in my own mind I'm hilarious).

Further banned for being typically human and having all of that terribly normal yet acute human feelings and reactions when old people meet up in front of you.

And banned again for making me want to hug you yet again....

Banned for remiding me what a hug-needy person I am..