Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You're four days away...
Oh, by the way, [MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION], I didn't come empty-handed, and Marshlander's boat was freshly stacked with loads of new chocolate bars, so it wasn't as if we were lacking anything sickly sweet. Hehehe.

princealbertofb Wrote:[MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION], it was the weirdest Valentine's Day but we enjoyed it because we were together. First we decided we would do a load of washing then it needed to be dried in a commercial drier because the weather wasn't good enough to put it out on the washing line. So we went to the nearest town, took about twenty minutes for a couple of cycles of tumble drying. Then we went to a hardware store and I found the present I wanted to get Marshlander, lol, will you believe it, it had to be a new toilet bowl scrubber and holder, since the old one had broken. To finish we went to the local Domino's pizza place and bought two huge veggie pizzas which we partially guzzled while looking at the townspeople going by about their Saturday business, honestly not romantic, hehe, but it was nice to be back on the boat, be able to watch a series together and cuddle and have tea, or whatever we did... Oddest Valentine's Day I can remember, but not a bad one.
We'd had three great nights out previously anyway. Cinema, drum-club and a pub concert.

Actually PA..It sounds to me like you and marsh had a fantastic VDay...If that is what would happen on mine..I would consider participating!

So...I have to know...have you ever been with Derek when there was a storm and you were in the boat rocking back and forth? I was thinking of you when I saw the weather news from England yesterday and the winds and rain..wondering if it is scary or kinda cozy?

East Wrote:Actually PA..It sounds to me like you and marsh had a fantastic VDay...If that is what would happen on mine..I would consider participating!

So...I have to know...have you ever been with Derek when there was a storm and you were in the boat rocking back and forth? I was thinking of you when I saw the weather news from England yesterday and the winds and rain..wondering if it is scary or kinda cozy?
Funny you should ask. It is both. Scary because you never know what the elements are going to put you through, but at the same time it's cosy. The boat is quite a heavy object as you would expect, being mostly made of metal, so you wouldn't expect it to turn over quite so easily. Sometimes the wind is frighteningly fast though, and more than anything else, you wonder whether the ropes will withstand its fury. I think that's what Marshlander worries most about when he's away from the boat and there's news of bad weather.