Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You're four days away...
Six: if you're planning a night on the town, consider taking him to a musical?

Any ideas for a gift for my husbear who has everything? :S

Seven: a good book ?
[Image: 50shadeshay.jpg] [Image: 50-Shades-of-Gay.jpg][Image: gay.jpg]

So PA...do you and marsh have a special gift in mind?...or all of the above?

Will you get to spend time together on V Day at least?

princealbertofb Wrote:One person left this comment. He has a point, I guess.
"I am sorry, but it has been such a long fight for equal rights and treatment for gay people. I just consider this to be, if you'll pardon the pun, "in poor taste." "

I suppose it depends on your sense of creativity, your sense of shame, your sense of the taboo and the iconoclastic. [MENTION=21084]Virge[/MENTION], how do you situate yourself regarding this idea?

I didn't see all that earlier. How do I feel about the videos and all that before my comment?

here it is. remember it. "My inner peace and joy in life is not affected by the silly shit of the world. It comes from the inside and flows out... not the other way around. My happiness and other emotions aren't controlled by external forces. I take responsibility for my emotions and by doing so, they are all mine to enjoy and experience."

And that's the honest truth. Even when you guys see me go off in size seven bold red... I'm really laughing the whole time. And I'm not going to waste my time looking at videos of some kabuki warthog disguised as a woman getting a casting made of her anus -- or worry about some tight butted gay guy trying to be the etiquette police.

But I danged sure would like to see the rowers turn into growers.. Grrrrrrrrrr....

East Wrote:So PA...do you and marsh have a special gift in mind?...or all of the above?

We'll find something. Just being together is a treat in itself. Herz

whatever you do, don't let this woman come over and do the job!

The noise!!! The noise!!!!

[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Virge Wrote:I didn't see all that earlier. How do I feel about the videos and all that before my comment?

here it is. remember it. "My inner peace and joy in life is not affected by the silly shit of the world. It comes from the inside and flows out... not the other way around. My happiness and other emotions aren't controlled by external forces. I take responsibility for my emotions and by doing so, they are all mine to enjoy and experience."

And that's the honest truth. Even when you guys see me go off in size seven bold red... I'm really laughing the whole time. And I'm not going to waste my time looking at videos of some kabuki warthog disguised as a woman getting a casting made of her anus -- or worry about some tight butted gay guy trying to be the etiquette police.

But I danged sure would like to see the rowers turn into growers.. Grrrrrrrrrr....
The rowers are fine gentlemen. And fine gentle MEN.

CellarDweller Wrote:whatever you do, don't let this woman come over and do the job!

The noise!!! The noise!!!!

What a naughty, naughty, gurl!!! hahahaha. I enjoyed her technique. The noises, not so much.

East Wrote:So PA...do you and marsh have a special gift in mind?...or all of the above?

[MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION], it was the weirdest Valentine's Day but we enjoyed it because we were together. First we decided we would do a load of washing then it needed to be dried in a commercial drier because the weather wasn't good enough to put it out on the washing line. So we went to the nearest town, took about twenty minutes for a couple of cycles of tumble drying. Then we went to a hardware store and I found the present I wanted to get Marshlander, lol, will you believe it, it had to be a new toilet bowl scrubber and holder, since the old one had broken. To finish we went to the local Domino's pizza place and bought two huge veggie pizzas which we partially guzzled while looking at the townspeople going by about their Saturday business, honestly not romantic, hehe, but it was nice to be back on the boat, be able to watch a series together and cuddle and have tea, or whatever we did... Oddest Valentine's Day I can remember, but not a bad one.
We'd had three great nights out previously anyway. Cinema, drum-club and a pub concert.