Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You think your day is bad!!!
Maybe we should send some minties to these people. Just remember, it could be worse!

* The average cost of rehabilitating a seal after the Exxon Valdez oil spill in Alaska was $80,000. At a special ceremony, two of the most expensively saved animals were released back into the wild amid cheers and applause from onlookers. A minute later, in full view, a killer whale ate them both.

* A psychology student in New York rented out her spare room to a carpenter in order to nag him constantly and study his reactions. After weeks of needling, he snapped and beat her with an axe leaving her mentally retarded.

* A woman came home to find her husband in the kitchen, shaking frantically with what looked like a wire running from his waist towards the electric kettle. Intending to jolt him away from the deadly current she whacked him with a handy plank of wood by the back door, breaking his arm in two places. Until that moment he had been happily listening to his Walkman.

* Two animal rights protesters were protesting at the cruelty of sending pigs to a slaughterhouse in Bonn Germany. Suddenly the pigs, all two thousand of them, escaped through a broken fence and stampeded, trampling the two hapless protesters to death.

And finally. . . . . . .

* Iraqi terrorist, Khay Rahnajet, didn't pay enough postage on a letter bomb. It came back with "return to sender" stamped on it. Forgetting it was the bomb, he opened it and was blown to bits.

Your day's not so bad, is it?

Thanks, Richard. My day is now officially brilliant Smile

are these jokes or actuall things Tongue

~D5~ Wrote:are these jokes or actuall things Tongue

They are funny but id guess they are all fake. As id find it pretty impossible to be trampled to death by a pig.

albabonzai Wrote:They are funny but id guess they are all fake. As id find it pretty impossible to be trampled to death by a pig.
Ever seen a wild boar?
I haven't personaly, but i heard they're bloody nasty things, narf vishious:eek:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Genersis Wrote:Ever seen a wild boar?
I haven't personaly, but i heard they're bloody nasty things, narf vishious:eek:

Very different to a normal pig. Boar only nasty as they wild therefor vicious and have tusks that can rip u apart. My best mate lives on a large pig farm and during school breaks we used to muck about on the farm. Pigs are very scared animals and there is no chance of being trampled to death by pigs unless you happen to lie down and tie knives to their trotters! There too small legged to stamp over on a human and cause damage!

Seriously a letter Bomb that a terrorist opens as its returned to sender i think not! Just so happened 2 seals get eaten by a killer whale that just happened to be there........ lol funny but sorry dont believe it!