Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You work here?
So just last weekend, a couple of my friends and I went to this party. They had a bar and we were kind of early so we decided to sit at the bar and take some shots. This guy came over and we ordered a couple of rounds of corona and shots of tequila. Then out of nowhere my other friend, trying to have a conversation with the bartender, was like, "So, Do you work here?". The bartender was like "Oh, no, I was just walking by and said, hey! maybe I'll serve those guys a drink." LOL, felt sorry for my friend cause she was blushing a little bit.

Im sure as soon as she said those words she probably bewildered herself lol. Its okay though i work on an ambulance service and just the other day i had an elderly male patient who i accidentally kept calling the wrong name, until he finally yelled out "that is not my f@cking name!" I was immediately embarrased but my partner driving the truck started laughing at my expense. Tell your friend it is okay and that smart people have.their atupid moments Smile

awww hahah that's adorable ~

I can totally imagine myself saying something like that after a few drinks haha. Sometimes the brain justs quits halfway through its job.

i used to work in a bar, some guy was trying to impress a girl at the bar and asked for a glass of CO2

Was he trying to impress the bartender or a girl sitting at the counter?

:biggrin: love it.

princealbertofb Wrote:Was he trying to impress the bartender or a girl sitting at the counter?

the friend is a girl and was trying to impress the bartender ~

i think ...